Post Your Congressional Endorsements Here! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:06:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Post Your Congressional Endorsements Here! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post Your Congressional Endorsements Here!  (Read 4292 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: August 12, 2016, 01:41:12 PM »
« edited: March 09, 2017, 05:05:54 PM by Vosem »

Senate: All Republican (specifically JNK in Louisiana), with the following exceptions:
- Ron Crumpton (D-AL)
- Loretta Sanchez (D-CA)
- Evan Bayh (D-IN)
- Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »

Senate: All Republican (specifically Boustany in Louisiana), with the following exceptions:
- Ron Crumpton (D-AL)
- Loretta Sanchez (D-CA)
- Evan Bayh (D-IN)
- Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- Ron Wyden (D-OR)

Crumpton? Wtf? lol

Shelby is a useless old ex-Democratic pork-barrel social conservative with no redeeming qualities. Crumpton is a quirky perennial candidate running on a platform of legalizing marijuana. I guess I might regret the vote if Crumpton ends up costing Republicans the Senate (lol), but it's really a pretty easy choice imo.

I had not, but it's a pretty nice piece
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 10:59:49 PM »

Some various endorsements and observations for tomorrow, in a not-really organized manner:
- Obviously McCain and Rubio for reelection
- All Republican incumbents, except Dan Webster who is an annoying gadfly with a credible opponent (so also Justin Grabelle)
- Gary Kiehne seems like he has the best chance of beating Paul Babeu, so him in AZ-1
- Don Stapley in AZ-5 seems like the best candidate, though Biggs has the CfG endorsement and none of the others really seem terrible
- Definitely Mary Thomas in FL-2; really don't like Neal Dunn
- FL-1 seems like it has a very unsettled field and it's hard to differentiate serious candidates from jokes, but Rebekah Johansen-Bydlak has some high-quality endorsements, so her
- Chauncey Goss seems like the best in FL-19, though a part of me wants to see Bongino win, since the departure of Mike Grimm left a whole in the House that has yet to be filled
- FL-18 is confusing, but hopefully not Domino again
- Will write out some Democratic endorsements as well (why not?): Alan Grayson for FL-Sen to help Rubio, though I would vote in the R primary; Al Lawson in FL-5 because Brown is corrupt and useless; Dena Grayson in FL-9 to keep Alan relevant; Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in FL-23, out of appreciation for her running of the Democratic Party; and Joe Garcia in FL-26, since he seems easier for Curbelo to beat
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies