Missouri Farm Bureau Endorses Koster
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:28:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Missouri Farm Bureau Endorses Koster
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Missouri Farm Bureau Endorses Koster  (Read 2622 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 03:29:09 PM »

All of the Koster for Governor signs on farms all across Missouri are a beautiful sight when making your way through rural Missouri.

Yes.. I saw last weekend. So lovely.

I think Russ Carnahan wins Lt. Governor. We should hold on to SoS but Treasuer and Secretary of State may ne a struggle. What do you think?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 04:06:30 PM »

All of the Koster for Governor signs on farms all across Missouri are a beautiful sight when making your way through rural Missouri.

I think Russ Carnahan wins Lt. Governor. We should hold on to SoS but Treasuer and Secretary of State may ne a struggle. What do you think?

I think Carnahan will slightly outperform Koster.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2016, 12:46:43 PM »

Really?  Russ Carnahan always struck me as a pretty weak candidate.  I think SoS is gone, btw.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2016, 12:59:15 PM »

Really?  Russ Carnahan always struck me as a pretty weak candidate.  I think SoS is gone, btw.

SoS could be gone. Robin Smith has not been very seriously. But for what its worth, the last poll on Secretary of State, from a Republican leaning pollster had the race tied.

Russ Carnahan is not weak. He just had bad luck due to redistricting and then having to face Clay in the primary. I really do not like how MO-02 was drawn.. It is less GOP then the old MO-02 but I wish it was drawn more into Jefferson County and the lead belt to give Democrats a fighting chance. Oh well.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2016, 10:43:12 PM »

I have a friend who is high up from in the Florida Farm Bureau (worked on the campaign with her), and they seem to be all behind Republicans, especially Adam Putnam. Quite a big get for Koster.
Putnam has his eye on governor. Ive already signed up to be ready to volunteer when he eventually runs.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 12:26:28 PM »

I have a friend who is high up from in the Florida Farm Bureau (worked on the campaign with her), and they seem to be all behind Republicans, especially Adam Putnam. Quite a big get for Koster.
Putnam has his eye on governor. Ive already signed up to be ready to volunteer when he eventually runs.
I'm kinda planning on trying to get some form of work with that campaign. I seem to have a lot of pipelines to Putnam through friends inside of politics and outside of politics that I don't have with other candidates, plus I'll be just graduating from TCC by the time the 2018 campaign gets underway. Ideally, I'd like to take a year off in 2018 before heading into FSU so I can get some type of bagman/driver/advanceman job on that campaign.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 11:35:15 AM »

The NRA endorses Koster, too.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 12:52:29 PM »

wow. Greitens is getting thoroughly embarrassed. This is the endorsement he's been playing for his whole campaign (what with his ads where all he does is shoot stuff).

Koster is winning big folks!
user12345
wifikitten
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 01:12:36 PM »

wow. Greitens is getting thoroughly embarrassed. This is the endorsement he's been playing for his whole campaign (what with his ads where all he does is shoot stuff).

Koster is winning big folks!
I really don't want a governor on the side of the NRA but he's a million times better than Greitens.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 01:35:29 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 01:38:19 PM by Jimmie »

GOP leaning poll.. Remington Research has Koster +4. So far the numbers have been +19, +3, +11 and +4. I am inclined to think that the lead +8

Poll was taking Sep 1 and 2. Before NRA Endorsement of Koster.

The most recent poll had the downballot offices with gop leads but within margin of error, and this is from a GOP poll. I am quite confident in Koster's win and I think Carnahan will win as well. I think Eric Schmidt (R) will win the State Treasurers contest. Attorney General and Secretary of State could go either way.

Koster is like my dream Democrat.. He will stop right to work, protect gun rights, and was the first statewide official to even make an appearance in Ferguson.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 01:54:34 PM »

Ouch. Greitens is probably done. Just wondering, if he loses this race, and Ann Wagner runs for Senate, will he run for MO-02 in 2018? He'd be a fine candidate.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 05:48:29 PM »

Wonderful news!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2016, 06:41:30 PM »

One more nail in Greiten's coffin?: The AP is reporting that federal tax documents show that Greitens was paid $700,000 over a five-year period by a charity he founded to help veterans
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2016, 08:09:17 PM »

Likely D. Teetering on the edge of Safe D.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2016, 06:13:27 PM »

Ouch. Greitens is probably done. Just wondering, if he loses this race, and Ann Wagner runs for Senate, will he run for MO-02 in 2018? He'd be a fine candidate.

Yeah, he probably carried it in the primary, though given the bench of Rs there, there's fair clown car potential.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies