The Anti-Radicalism Coalition: A General Condemnation against the NMA
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:17:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Anti-Radicalism Coalition: A General Condemnation against the NMA
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Anti-Radicalism Coalition: A General Condemnation against the NMA  (Read 155 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 06, 2016, 06:18:17 PM »

I call on my fellow Atlasians to help me battle this new rising form of radicalism and extreme regionalists. They seem to have no new ideas compared to the old alliance of similar ideologies. They merely vary in their presentation of these ideas. I assure you that this is not merely a campaign not to change the capital.

I believe the NMA's opposition to the Northern Constitution to possibly be the most dangerous aspect of their alliance. If you like me feel the similarities to the opposition of the Constitution of radicalism, I ask that you join in opposition to this new strand of radicalism. I would sincerely appreciate anyone joining this coalition.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 06:24:21 PM »

With all due respect, Committeeman, the NMA puts forth a good reminder that we shouldn't leave out the Mideast. Opposing the Constitution, however, will only lead to more gridlock.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies