Re-Elect Classic Conservative for House!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:02:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-Elect Classic Conservative for House!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-Elect Classic Conservative for House!  (Read 410 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 05, 2016, 09:29:14 PM »

My fellow Atlasians, I have come today to the great and historical city of Colorado Springs, to announce that my candidacy for re-election to The House of Representatives.

My time in the House, has been a time of activity, as one of the most active members and most conservative members of the house, I have sponsored numerous pieces of legislation that are either coming onto the floor very soon or have been signed into law including The Muslim Brotherhood Act and The Freedom to Donate Act, they have both put Atlasian citizens first while protecting the good of our people from terrorist and diseases.

I have fought for our country as your Secretary of State where, I actively reported on ongoing foreign issues including Refugees and Yemen. I was the founder of the movement for a Constitutional Convention and was a member of the Convention. I also, was an active Speaker in the Pacific Region where I fought for life, hemp legalization and firearms.

I will be your voice, I'll fight for a balanced budget, an energy renaissance fighting for fracking and coal, fighting for good paying jobs, rebuilding our infrastructure, repealing Obamacare and protecting our God given rights to life and guns. If you want someone that will fight for you and your values, I am your voice and your choice.

I will be an active voice on our congressional committees and fighting for my plans, which I shall release in the coming days. I will fight for a Balanced Budget Admendment to the constitution which we can waive in times of war. I will fight for open carry across the land and the criminalization of baby killing from the Atlantic to the Pacific. I will fight for our ally, Israel and fight to move our embassy to Jerusalem the eternal home of the people of The Bible, the Jewish people. I will continue to pray for each Atlasian family, as I have done every single day.

Thank You All. GOD Bless You and Your Kin and May GOD Bless the Republic of Atlasia!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 09:38:02 PM »

We need 100 more like you in Atlasia. Endorsed.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 10:09:52 PM »

You've been one of our better legislators. Endorsed! Smiley
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 10:17:36 PM »

If Obamacare is repealed like you want , what would you want to replace it with?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 10:29:08 PM »

If Obamacare is repealed like you want , what would you want to replace it with?
My plan will be introduced very soon, I can state that it will not be universal healthcare though.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 07:07:39 AM »
« Edited: August 06, 2016, 05:10:31 PM by LLR »

Endorsed by the National Heritage Party!

x LLR
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 01:01:53 PM »

My plan will be introduced very soon, I can state that it will not be universal healthcare though.
So, what should people do if they can't afford/are blacklisted by private health insurance plans? Go bankrupt?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 02:11:37 PM »

So, what should people do if they can't afford/are blacklisted by private health insurance plans? Go bankrupt?
Truman, you seem to be forgetting the immense and true power of the free market. Government interference makes people go bankrupt. I have seen it for a fact. When people are poor and starving, without healthcare, the best thing to do is scream at them get a job and be healthy!

The free market works!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies