If you faced being drafted (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:26:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If you faced being drafted (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you faced being drafted  (Read 2586 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 11, 2016, 10:07:50 PM »

In the present day? Sure, whatever. My degree is useless, so it's not like I'm leaving behind my future by getting weapons training and travel experience.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:12:38 AM »

Actually, one of the most interesting questions about any scenario in which the draft were activated is how selective the military would be in terms of physical fitness. It's not difficult to imagine them rejecting something like two-thirds of those whose numbers come up, especially if they widen the draft pool by including women. Most Americans, even in their early twenties, do not meet the military's definition of fit for service.

According to an MI ANG app I almost started filling out, more than 15 uses of marijuana renders one permanently ineligible for military service, so honest people would also be disqualified.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 10:13:21 AM »

Why are so many of you cowardly?  If our grandparents generation had the same attidute thay most of you have, we would have been screwed.
lmao

He's right you know.

Of course our grandparents had Tojo and Hitler to fight. Not wars in Iraq and Vietnam......

Depends on how old your grandparents are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies