Trump: We'll only lose PA if "certain sections of the state, they cheat"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:37:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: We'll only lose PA if "certain sections of the state, they cheat"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Trump: We'll only lose PA if "certain sections of the state, they cheat"  (Read 3817 times)
dspNY
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2016, 09:31:56 PM »

Translation: I'm losing by double digits in PA and I can't handle myself
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -6.43

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2016, 09:59:00 PM »

I've never known a group of people with a grander sense of entitlement than Trump and his supporters.

Edit to add: I can somewhat understand their misinformed belief that an election won by Democrats must have been stolen. There are two Americas at this point: one is urban/suburban and educated, the other is rural and uneducated. The latter is Trump's base of support. They live so deeply in their little bubble with no experience of the outside world aside from FOX News, right-wing radio, and Drudge Report that they could not possibly comprehend that the majority of Americans reject Trump and his beliefs, and do not hold such angry, bigoted viewpoints as them.

Ever talked to a person outside of your own bubble? I think Trump is garbage too but this attitude that anyone who doesn't hold your positions is an uneducated hick is juvenile.

Where did I even imply that someone had to hold my positions in order to not be an uneducated hick? I am perfectly aware from personal experience, and simple reasoning, that highly intelligent and/or educated individuals can hold numerous points of view spanning the entire political spectrum. As I am aware that an educated urbanite may be pro-Trump and an uneducated rural voter may despise him. But these are generalizations to which I am referring, perfectly substantiated by the demographic data readily available on this site, among others. In my post, I was specifically referring to, as noted in the bolded section, Trump and his supporters. I will argue that they are overwhelmingly uneducated, bigoted, ignorant, located outside of urban areas, and frequently consume the fact-deficient wasteland that is right-wing talk radio, FOX News, and Drudge.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 10:15:44 PM »

Trump is absolute scum. Vile, deplorable being.
Hey, that's not nice! 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2016, 10:54:31 PM »

Shut up Donald. Yeah some jerk repeated to you to you the urban legend,, that because of the perception that Philly has such a high turnout, it must be due to fraud. Donald, you are going to lose PA, even if Philly were in Jersey.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2016, 10:58:40 PM »

Translation: I'm very butthurt I am going to get my ass handed to me in Eastern PA. Why can't the WV-esque part of the state count double?!
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 11:01:13 PM »

Trump will not be satisfied until the United States of America is plunged into violent civil war.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 11:57:06 PM »

I've never known a group of people with a grander sense of entitlement than Trump and his supporters.

Edit to add: I can somewhat understand their misinformed belief that an election won by Democrats must have been stolen. There are two Americas at this point: one is urban/suburban and educated, the other is rural and uneducated. The latter is Trump's base of support. They live so deeply in their little bubble with no experience of the outside world aside from FOX News, right-wing radio, and Drudge Report that they could not possibly comprehend that the majority of Americans reject Trump and his beliefs, and do not hold such angry, bigoted viewpoints as them.

pls stop. kk. smarrt overlord

Do you have anything substantive to add?

except that you're in your own liberal burgoise bubble.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2016, 12:16:50 AM »

Republicans don't believe that Philadelphia is the "real" Pennsylvania. Remember when Sarah Palin made similar comments in 2008 about how she loved being in small towns because they were the "Real America?"
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 12:23:53 AM »

This is a very dangerous and irresponsible narrative Trump is building.

Trump is absolute scum. Vile, deplorable being.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2016, 12:33:04 AM »

Yep. Chances are growing that post-election (assuming the inevitable loss by Treasonous Trump) we get either a civil war, or Trump is tried for sedition.
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 12:39:13 AM »
« Edited: August 13, 2016, 12:43:00 AM by The Advocate »

So, not only do you have nothing of substance to add, but you make baseless assumptions about my ideological beliefs and socioeconomic status.

Yet again, I will ask: do you have anything substantive to add? If not, then we shouldn't waste any more space on this thread with off-topic posts.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 12:47:17 AM »

Yep. Chances are growing that post-election (assuming the inevitable loss by Treasonous Trump) we get either a civil war, or Trump is tried for sedition.

I don't think it would go that far. But something like the Battle of Stockton or the Battle of Cable Street seems possible.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 01:04:36 AM »

I don't think it would go that far. But something like the Battle of Stockton or the Battle of Cable Street seems possible.

It'd be nasty, but the US could survive such incidents pretty easily. What scares me is that the Trumpshirts, egged on by their cult leader, will take it to the level of Bleeding Kansas (everywhere) or something like post-war Iraq. Sporadic violence, hate crimes, by the Trumpshirts and directed at the Trumpshirts.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 01:07:41 AM »

Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2016, 01:35:53 AM »

He's being sarcastic. Can't you media dopes tell?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:53 AM »

If you're gonna claim not to be an uneducated hick, checking the spelling of bourgeois would probably help your credibility. Tongue
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2016, 02:07:01 AM »

If you're gonna claim not to be an uneducated hick, checking the spelling of bourgeois would probably help your credibility. Tongue

I have a suspicion that our new friend tried to spell 'Intelligent' for his username, but gave up halfway through because it was too difficult.
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2016, 02:22:27 AM »
« Edited: August 13, 2016, 02:47:04 AM by The Advocate »

So, not only do you have nothing of substance to add, but you make baseless assumptions about my ideological beliefs and socioeconomic status.

Yet again, I will ask: do you have anything substantive to add? If not, then we shouldn't waste any more space on this thread with off-topic posts.

much more, that your utterly dumb, offensive, degrading analysis.

For future reference, you may want to check your grammar and spelling...

Anyway, since you won't even bother attempting to disprove anything I've stated, but would rather hurl insults at me, I'm just going to ignore you because conversing with you is redundant and tiresome. Please, just educate yourself. You look foolish here.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2016, 03:00:16 AM »

I guess it's gonna be Clinton +17 in PA next week with these comments.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2016, 03:23:45 AM »

- You conflate rural and urban people with educational level and attainment, utterly dumb.
- You place rural people as somehow being educated, utterly degrading
- You indicate educational level, with a self worth of a human being, this should be obvious, as you used uneducated,then continue to say they are not aware of other people's viewpoint, and are bigoted.
- Your generalisaiton, that rural people are bigoted, is also dumb.
- The indication that rural people, do not understand the world around them, is dumb.
- Saying that rural people, or people who vote for trump, and don't comprehend the wider world, is dumb (for lack of a better word), without realising underlying reasons, to why they vote for Trump.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2016, 03:26:43 AM »

There's too much Democratic votes in Philly. That's suspicious.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 03:33:15 AM »

- You conflate rural and urban people with educational level and attainment, utterly dumb.
- You place rural people as somehow being educated, utterly degrading
- You indicate educational level, with a self worth of a human being, this should be obvious, as you used uneducated,then continue to say they are not aware of other people's viewpoint, and are bigoted.
- Your generalisaiton, that rural people are bigoted, is also dumb.
- The indication that rural people, do not understand the world around them, is dumb.
- Saying that rural people, or people who vote for trump, and don't comprehend the wider world, is dumb (for lack of a better word), without realising underlying reasons, to why they vote for Trump.

You have got to be trolling now.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2016, 04:18:40 AM »

Just because you lose doesn't mean it was rigged. Grow up, Little Donny.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2016, 04:52:40 AM »

One of my friends has a co-worker who says he listens to four hours of talk radio per day, and that is after he cut back on how much he listens to. I can't even comprehend what that must do to a person.
In my case, it depends on whether they're having a pledge drive. The last thing I need is another NPR tote bag, so pledge drives always make me surly.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2016, 04:58:48 AM »

Trump will not be satisfied until the United States of America is plunged into violent civil war.
Looks like a Pennsylvanian Civil War would be sufficient for him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies