Who In Your Personal Life Would You Want Preet Bharara to Investigate?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:53:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who In Your Personal Life Would You Want Preet Bharara to Investigate?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who In Your Personal Life Would You Want Preet Bharara to Investigate?  (Read 323 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 14, 2016, 12:15:42 PM »

Who, that you know (or know on Atlas), would you want pugnacious, aggressive US Attorney Preet Bharara to investigate and/or prosecute?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 12:28:58 PM »

Who, that you know (or know on Atlas), would you want pugnacious, aggressive US Attorney Preet Bharara to investigate and/or prosecute?

This guy I went to college with.  He was mad rich but a complete douche to everyone and acted like he owned all the girls.  Constantly interrupting conversations in public places to show off.  He had a bunch of different stories for how his family made their money and most of them didn't add up, I'd love to find out that they were doing some illegal sh**t.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 12:30:16 PM »
« Edited: August 14, 2016, 12:32:20 PM by Virginia »

Seriously?, as there seems to be a high likelihood that he is buying surplus amphetamines and LSD on the black market to fuel his aggressive pro-Trump campaign of terror on Atlas.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 01:12:29 PM »

Dave Leip, in case I can find anything at all for Mr. Morden's coup for no reason.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 04:19:29 PM »

Seriously?, as there seems to be a high likelihood that he is buying surplus amphetamines and LSD on the black market to fuel his aggressive pro-Trump campaign of terror on Atlas.
Acidheads for Trump!
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 01:05:13 PM »

I would have him investigate the tool I went to college with who kept drunk pictures of me printed from Facebook in a Manila envelope to show girls and who once took a sh**t in a Gatorade bottle and put it in my pillowcase. He's probably got at least one dead child buried under his porch, if not two.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 01:28:43 PM »

I would have him investigate the tool I went to college with who kept drunk pictures of me printed from Facebook in a Manila envelope to show girls and who once took a sh**t in a Gatorade bottle and put it in my pillowcase. He's probably got at least one dead child buried under his porch, if not two.

What the hell? What happened between you two? That's a creepy level of dedication.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 01:38:05 PM »

There's this one guy who says he takes drugs, but he never seems to be high. And another one who always seems high, but says he never takes drugs. Very suspicious.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 01:49:26 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2016, 01:53:05 PM by KingSweden »

What the hell? What happened between you two? That's a creepy level of dedication.

I'm not sure, honestly. I think he may be a sociopath. Strange guy. I dropped that frat after my freshman year and he was 90% of the reason why.

EDIT: Should add he is the only person in this world I still, legitimately, hold a grudge against.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 06:37:27 PM »

I have this one cousin who's way richer than what her job ostensibly is would normally indicate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies