Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:03:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should sexual acts between a mother and adult son be legal?
Legal

Illegal

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship  (Read 5673 times)
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 21, 2016, 05:24:19 PM »

There is no grey area. It's wrong, and if you disagree, your "morality" is below the level of human dignity.

Exactly. There are plenty of gay friends of mine who called me a bigot because when I hear about a mother and son in a sexual relationship, I want to throw up.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 01:47:40 PM »

There is no grey area. It's wrong, and if you disagree, your "morality" is below the level of human dignity.

Exactly. There are plenty of gay friends of mine who called me a bigot because when I hear about a mother and son in a sexual relationship, I want to throw up.

Wanting to throw up is one thing.  Wanting to keep the activity illegal is another, and nobody has yet put forward a convincing argument in favor of that that doesn't just rely on the first point.

Birth defects as a result of incest isn't a good enough reason? These people do belong in jail if that's what it's going to take to keep them from reproducing. Heck, are we going to legalize incestuous marriage now if the parties are incapable of reproducing?

In cases like this, this is one pretty big example of where the "Disgusting" argument really does work in favor of banning certain kinds of relationships.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 06:17:23 PM »

Wanting to throw up is one thing.  Wanting to keep the activity illegal is another, and nobody has yet put forward a convincing argument in favor of that that doesn't just rely on the first point.

Birth defects as a result of incest isn't a good enough reason? These people do belong in jail if that's what it's going to take to keep them from reproducing. Heck, are we going to legalize incestuous marriage now if the parties are incapable of reproducing?

In cases like this, this is one pretty big example of where the "Disgusting" argument really does work in favor of banning certain kinds of relationships.

can we ban your posts then?

Me saying something you don't agree with =/= having sex with your mother. Those are two VERY different things. Even a child could figure that one out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies