Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:33:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should sexual acts between a mother and adult son be legal?
Legal

Illegal

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship  (Read 5672 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 16, 2016, 12:29:55 AM »

I wonder what opebo would have to say about this.
I still can't believe he's gone. He would have been a hilarious addition to this election cycle.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:09:59 AM »

Joe and I must be sharing moral wavelengths recently. Especially given the way they met/their past, I don't see how you can chuck people in jail for this. On what grounds do you jail these people? Clearly such a relationship should be severely discouraged from procreating, very probably through the law, but I'm not sure what danger this relationship is to society otherwise (Joe has the answer already, of course, which is ".......welll, ewww, though.....").
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 10:55:29 PM »

You know what I found even more icky than incest? Transgenderism.
Have you ever met a trans* person? They're normal people, aside from being persecuted brutally and regularly. That's a very disappointing opinion to still see among "Democrats".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies