Trump wants an ideological test for immigrants (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:07:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump wants an ideological test for immigrants (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump wants an ideological test for immigrants  (Read 2719 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: August 16, 2016, 08:31:05 PM »

Are you sure you still want to let my fellow tribesmen into the US?

I'm not.  You people are freaks.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 09:55:27 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2016, 10:03:14 PM by angus »

you, gentiles, routinely have sex with goats?

I wish.  It's been so long I forgot what a tender young goat feels like.  

And you yids buy up all our turkeys so that only leaves deers.  Unfortunately they run too fast and their assholes are too high anyway.  Tongue

Seriously, though, the whole ideological supremacy thing is a bit much.  Too French.  Sure, Muslims and Jews and Hindus promise their two-year-old daughters in marriage.  So what?  Sure, all goyyim have sex with goats.  So what?  It's what makes us great, and Making America Great Again is the whole point.  

I didn't read the details of the Trump ideological plan, but I do know that I cringed when I read a few years ago that certain governments in the European Union (and California!) were forbidding the wearing of islamic headwear or crucifixes in public schools.  It's political correctness run amok.  Not that we need additional reasons not to support Trump, but the idea of an ideological test does deserve its own discussion apart from the Trump candidacy.  I'm against it.  There will be communists, fascists, freaks, satanists, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, people who attend Dude Fest, Merkin-wearing Burning Man attendees, feminists, masculinists, vegans.  Diversity is not a bad thing.  Can you hold a job?  That's a legitimate question.  Do you have any skills other than bartending?  That's legit as well.  Those questions deal with economics, and the economic burden placed upon the larger society.  The black caftan-wearing yids in Williamsburg, however weird they may seem to us goatfucking goyyim, do create microeconomies and generally support themselves.  The poles understood this eight hundred years ago when they encouraged immigration.  I think you're taking the thread a little off course with a discussion of the bizarre ethnoreligious customs of certain groups.  Who cares about that?  Sure, you people have some weird customs, but if you can add value to the society and don't become a burden to the taxpayers, then I don't care if you shave your head and wear a wig and refuse to let me have carnal knowledge with your goat.  Similarly, sharia law doesn't bother me as long as the folks in a ten square block of detroit are happy with it, and you're right about it not being any more foreign than the bigoted and insular acculturation that occurs in Williamsburg, or in the many Mormon communities of the Southwest, for that matter.  

You need to put all that thousand-year-old hatred of the Eastern European aristocracy aside.  This is about economics.  There is enough to dislike about Trump without likening him to the cossacks.  They at least had reason to loathe and fear those Jews who worked for the nobility.  Trump and his supporters have no such justification for indignation.  They are just responding to general anxiety.

Hell, we have people here who dress like it's 1847.  I don't know why.  They drive horses pulling black buggies.  If you haven't been to southeastern Pennsylvania it'll startle you.  There are many cults here.  There are at least 14 flavors of mennonites and at least four flavors of Amish.  There are quakers as well (I've attended a function at one of their meeting halls).  WE also have a handfull of black skullcap-wearing Jews with sidecurls and shaved heads who put their women and children in black dresses and headscarves even on days like today, when it's ninety-five degrees.  None of my business, and none of Donald Trump's.  To me, they all dress alike, although I suspect that to each other they have subtle differences that are obvious.  Yes, I'll admit that the Amish, the Hassids, the ultra-Orthodox Jews, some Muslims and Hindus, and some Christians seem to suppress their women and children in a way that seems deeply opposed to the culturally fashionable moralism that is prevalent in the US and Western Europe, and I don't know why they do all that, but I really don't care.  They pay taxes and they stay out of trouble.  That's really the only ideological test we need.  The court case you cite is correct.  They are not always right, but they were in that case.  Such ideological tests are not justified, despite our own prejudices.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:47:53 AM »

perhaps.  I have a cognac headache this morning.  I'll read over your long post again when my neurons are better functioning. 

I've seen mennonites in Belize and Guatemala.  Never ran into them in Mexico.  Interesting.

also, I concede:  pogromshchik was analogy that I was looking for, not cossacks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies