IN THE NAME OF ACTIVITY: An Open Letter to the North (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:59:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IN THE NAME OF ACTIVITY: An Open Letter to the North (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IN THE NAME OF ACTIVITY: An Open Letter to the North  (Read 608 times)
FairBol
United States

« on: August 16, 2016, 10:16:57 PM »

Mr. Secretary,

You have presented some legitimate concerns, and they should be taken seriously.  However, I must take issue with, and question, the timing of this release.  It seems as if this is just election week mud-slinging from a party who is desperate for votes.  I have spoken extensively with Mr. Spark (aka Tilden's Tea Party); he has assured me that he will be quite active as a Northern Region Assemblyman. 

In case you missed it, Mr. Spark has discussed a few of the important issues for his campaign. 

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=243653.msg5220220#msg5220220

Clearly, any notion that Mr. Spark will be a nameless and faceless leader is a fallacy at best.  As such, I call on you to retract your mistaken statements. 

Sincerely,

Andrew Jacobs (F-CT)
Candidate for Northern Assembly
FairBol
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:38:08 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black, then? Before you accuse other parties of inactivity, you should fix activity problems in your own caucus. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Maybe this is just cynicism from someone who has, IRL, been around actual politics, but...I somewhat doubt that. 

I have spoken extensively with Mr. Spark (aka Tilden's Tea Party); he has assured me that he will be quite active as a Northern Region Assemblyman. 
That's nice, but actions speak louder than words. Maybe next time Spark will be active for the entire campaign, instead of playing catch-up at the last minute after being called out in public.

Actions do speak louder than words...but anyway, I can't help but notice you didn't say anything about Spark's issue statement that I linked you to.  https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=243653.0

Let's call a spade a spade, so to speak.  Your objection is nothing more than election season politics as usual.  Spark has apologized, and repeatedly said that he will be active.  Both of us have said our piece on this issue.  Now, let's let the voters decide. 

Andrew Jacobs (F-CT)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies