Anti-Elitists Unite!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:24:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Anti-Elitists Unite!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anti-Elitists Unite!  (Read 396 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2005, 07:57:44 PM »
« edited: June 23, 2005, 08:25:57 PM by Citizen Cash »

It's time for this creature to be dealt with, fellow Atlasians. If we don't face it now, the consequences could be dire. My suggestions:

1. We shall outlaw the username "Emperor." Also, the word "Supreme" may only be used to modify the word "Court." ( If there are any Diana Ross fans, we can work something out.)

2. Anyone who says the "Atlas Forum Elite Conspiracy" is a joke shall be considered an enemy combatant and fully monitored. Deprogramming may be necessary and links to actual examples of jokes will be provided.

3. All oaths of Atlasians shall never be done in private.

4. Once a member has the required number of posts and properly registers, and has not been legally expelled from the forum, shall remain an active voter in Atlasia, and may participate in all elections for the area he/she resides. The term, "inactive member," an oxymoron, shall be banned from fantasy politics.

5. There is no official spokesperson, OR every antielitist is an official spokesperson. There is no chairman, vice chairman, secretary, treasurer. The anti-elitist shall have no official or unofficial organization at all.

6. We will fight for fairness, equality, and principles based on "one member, one equal vote."

7. Discrimination based on post numbers shall be a violation of one's civil rights. Intellectualism shall not be a requirement for participating in fantasy politics.  We will live by the age-old creed "Every man a king; every man a Kevin."

8. Our theme song shall be "Signs" by The Five Man Electrical Band.

www.fivemanelectricalband.ca/signslyrics.html

There is no joining, do not PM me with your membership application, do not sign anything. Just do your part to make mediocrity a fine, fine thing to celebrate, here, there, and everywhere.

This is not all...
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 08:53:16 PM »

Signs is a good song. Canadian band too. Smiley
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 09:43:38 PM »

I'm united!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 11:18:14 PM »

I'm flying United! Tongue
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 11:30:51 PM »

no, you're flying Untied.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 08:46:52 AM »

I declare myself Supreme Emperor over all other Emperors who lack the Supreme Emperorness of my Emperor-like Supereme Emperor self and all other Supreme Emperor like things that are not as Supreme and Emperorish as me.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies