Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:34:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort  (Read 5193 times)
Seriously?
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2016, 10:56:41 AM »

Stuart Stevens, Romney's 2012 campaign manager, predicts a Goldwater-style defeat for Republicans in November.
Oh no! Not Romney's campaign manager.... He says bad things? No way.

I'll take that as a compliment from that loser, who ran such an inept campaign that Obama, who had no business winning metrics-wise, defeated loser Mitt Romney by 4.7%.
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2016, 10:57:55 AM »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberals "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Trump is just adding to his machine while he builds momentum towards the November election. He needs more help as the campaign ramps up and the first commercials go on the air.

This move was needed to Make America Great Again! Take no prisoners against Crooked Hillary! Donald Trump...

> Thinks plssing off Glenn Beck is praiseworthy
> Calls people RINOs

LOL, just call it what it is: you are part of a cult.  You're going to agree with everything Trump says or does, or at least defend it.
Glenn Beck is not a good Republican. He was in the cult of Ted Cruz and is still butthurt over the fact that his candidate didn't win.

People should be called out as RINOs when they do not support the nominee. Conservatives have had to hold their noses over the last two cycles and vote for the GOP-e candidate of choice.

I like these moves. It shows me that Trump will not capitulate to the GOP-e. I like a sharp tone against Untrustworthy Lyin' Crooked Hillary! I like that if Trump is going to go down in defeat, he'll do it swinging and not surrendering like Mitt Romney.

Admits his candidate will go down in defeat, still defends campaign strategy. Huh
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2016, 10:58:38 AM »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberals "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Trump is just adding to his machine while he builds momentum towards the November election. He needs more help as the campaign ramps up and the first commercials go on the air.

This move was needed to Make America Great Again! Take no prisoners against Crooked Hillary! Donald Trump...

> Calls people RINOs

LOL, just call it what it is: you are part of a cult.  You're going to agree with everything Trump says or does, or at least defend it.
Glenn Beck is not a good Republican. He was in the cult of Ted Cruz and is still butthurt over the fact that his candidate didn't win.

People should be called out as RINOs when they do not support the nominee. Conservatives have had to hold their noses over the last two cycles and vote for the GOP-e candidate of choice.

I like these moves. It shows me that Trump will not capitulate to the GOP-e. I like a sharp tone against Untrustworthy Lyin' Crooked Hillary! I like that if Trump is going to go down in defeat, he'll do it swinging and not surrendering like Mitt Romney.
Drink the Kool aid, it won't kill you!
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2016, 11:02:36 AM »

Stuart Stevens, Romney's 2012 campaign manager, predicts a Goldwater-style defeat for Republicans in November.
Oh no! Not Romney's campaign manager.... He says bad things? No way.

I'll take that as a compliment from that loser, who ran such an inept campaign that Obama, who had no business winning metrics-wise, defeated loser Mitt Romney by 4.7%.

Just like a Trump supporter to delegitimize Obama's victory.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2016, 11:09:27 AM »

Did Ivanka ever come back from Croatia, or has she fled the country for good?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:36 AM »

> Calls people RINOs

Admits his candidate will go down in defeat, still defends campaign strategy. Huh
Because that big bold if qualifier matters for not. Reading is fundamental sometimes.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2016, 11:25:03 AM »

Dear lord, how can anyone call Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio or John Kasich RINOs but then go on and say that Trump is a true conservative?
Because Kasich and Romney are pretty much RINOs when it comes to Obamacare, trade and immigration. Trump is not.

Rubio has some conservative credentials.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2016, 11:25:35 AM »

Dear lord, how can anyone call Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio or John Kasich RINOs but then go on and say that Trump is a true conservative?

Because for some people on the right the measure of how conservative someone is is defined by how willing they are to openly display hatred for President Obama. Trump wins that in a rout.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2016, 11:29:57 AM »

Shakeup? What shakeup?
You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnns-costello-pushes-pierson-to-admit-staff-overhaul-even-fox-news-is-calling-it-a-shakeup/
Desroko
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2016, 11:30:40 AM »

Manafort is chairing the campaign from his ice floe. Nothing to see here.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2016, 11:38:49 AM »

Trumpism is a cult. Nothing more, nothing less.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2016, 11:40:25 AM »

Ouch...

Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2016, 12:12:57 PM »

This is the headline Trump wants?  Bad optics.  Trump's campaign is clearly an amateur and dysfunctional operation and there is no reason that undecideds and weak Clinton supporters should have confidence in him if he keeps rebooting his campaign and replacing its leadership.  People are smart enough to see he has a problem and this is a desperate hour for him.  But of course, to his supporters, this is YET ANOTHER brilliant move for a campaign they continuously defend and yet obviously has lots of problems.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »

Even Fox News gets it wrong. Pierson is right. They are adding pieces here to an organization that needs to grow at this point as they begin to advertise and ramp up the field offices in battleground states.

I do find it funny that the same red avatar trolls that were against Manafort yesterday are singing his praises today.

I think that Trump could have added Bill Clinton to their team and the red avatars on here would still be panning the move. Typical Atlas.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2016, 12:21:45 PM »

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2016, 12:25:10 PM »

Because Kasich and Romney are pretty much RINOs when it comes to Obamacare, trade and immigration. Trump is not.

You're seriously unbelievable.  Romney's entire path to the nomination was being a hardline conservative on immigration!!  Both have been vocally against Obamacare.  And trade?!  Jesus Christ, man.  Let me get this straight: if you agree with the RNC platform on trade, you're a RINO?!  That's literally contradictory.  You're not a real Republican unless you agree with Bernie Sanders and the vast majority of Congressional Democrats on trade??
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2016, 12:43:02 PM »

You're seriously unbelievable.  Romney's entire path to the nomination was being a hardline conservative on immigration!!  Both have been vocally against Obamacare.  And trade?!  Jesus Christ, man.  Let me get this straight: if you agree with the RNC platform on trade, you're a RINO?!  That's literally contradictory.  You're not a real Republican unless you agree with Bernie Sanders and the vast majority of Congressional Democrats on trade??

Seriously? is probably one of those guys who thinks that Joe Manchin and Heidi Heitkamp are to the right of John Kasich.

Haha, almost certainly does.

What do you have to say to that, Seriously??

After all, Joe Manchin owns a gun and John Kasich went to a gay wedding/Mitt Romney doesn't like the Confederate Flag!!  These are clear ideological guidelines!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2016, 12:43:54 PM »

Interesting .... trump's new flavor of the month.
Wonder what it will be next month ?
His entire campaign is one big joke .... a circus act.

PS: I still think there is a chance that Pence will flee, or be "fired."
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2016, 12:46:25 PM »

Interesting .... trump's new flavor of the month.
Wonder what it will be next month ?
His entire campaign is one big joke .... a circus act.

PS: I still think there is a chance that Pence will flee, or be "fired."

October will likely be "no matter the result we have won the election and Hillary has cheated, don't let her get away with it" message which will be dangerous.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2016, 12:55:13 PM »

Funny how Donald and his supporters are so sure he is going to win and the only way he can lose is if Democrats cheat, and yet here is he rebooting his campaign AGAIN.  What's the point of sidelining Manafort and bringing in new blood if he's doing so well and such a sure winner?
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2016, 01:03:31 PM »

Fargobison

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »

Breitbart political editor Matthew Boyle has also joined the Trump campaign.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »

Inept campaign is inept....news at 11.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2016, 01:37:24 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 01:41:02 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Breitbart political editor Matthew Boyle has also joined the Trump campaign.

Wow.
If this is true, be prepared for even a greater degree of ridiculousness coming out of trump's mouth at rallies and speeches. (Two individuals from Breitbart "counseling" the orange-haired clown.)
I mean like an "Atlas-Seriously-level" of absurdity !
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2016, 02:21:01 PM »

> Calls people RINOs

Because that big bold if qualifier matters for not. Reading is fundamental sometimes.

"If" is not a qualifier in this sentence. The premise of the statement is that he is going to lose.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies