Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:34:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort  (Read 5223 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: August 17, 2016, 10:03:40 AM »
« edited: August 17, 2016, 10:51:32 AM by Seriously? »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberal "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Trump is just adding to his machine while he builds momentum towards the November election. He needs more help as the campaign ramps up and the first commercials go on the air.

This move was needed to Make America Great Again! Take no prisoners against Crooked Hillary! Donald Trump...
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:54:31 AM »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberals "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Trump is just adding to his machine while he builds momentum towards the November election. He needs more help as the campaign ramps up and the first commercials go on the air.

This move was needed to Make America Great Again! Take no prisoners against Crooked Hillary! Donald Trump...

> Thinks plssing off Glenn Beck is praiseworthy
> Calls people RINOs

LOL, just call it what it is: you are part of a cult.  You're going to agree with everything Trump says or does, or at least defend it.
Glenn Beck is not a good Republican. He was in the cult of Ted Cruz and is still butthurt over the fact that his candidate didn't win.

People should be called out as RINOs when they do not support the nominee. Conservatives have had to hold their noses over the last two cycles and vote for the GOP-e candidate of choice.

I like these moves. It shows me that Trump will not capitulate to the GOP-e. I like a sharp tone against Untrustworthy Lyin' Crooked Hillary! I like that if Trump is going to go down in defeat, he'll do it swinging and not surrendering like Mitt Romney.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 10:56:41 AM »

Stuart Stevens, Romney's 2012 campaign manager, predicts a Goldwater-style defeat for Republicans in November.
Oh no! Not Romney's campaign manager.... He says bad things? No way.

I'll take that as a compliment from that loser, who ran such an inept campaign that Obama, who had no business winning metrics-wise, defeated loser Mitt Romney by 4.7%.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:36 AM »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberals "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

> Calls people RINOs

LOL, just call it what it is: you are part of a cult.  You're going to agree with everything Trump says or does, or at least defend it.
Glenn Beck is not a good Republican. He was in the cult of Ted Cruz and is still butthurt over the fact that his candidate didn't win.

People should be called out as RINOs when they do not support the nominee. Conservatives have had to hold their noses over the last two cycles and vote for the GOP-e candidate of choice.

I like these moves. It shows me that Trump will not capitulate to the GOP-e. I like a sharp tone against Untrustworthy Lyin' Crooked Hillary! I like that if Trump is going to go down in defeat, he'll do it swinging and not surrendering like Mitt Romney.

Admits his candidate will go down in defeat, still defends campaign strategy. Huh
Because that big bold if qualifier matters for not. Reading is fundamental sometimes.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 11:25:03 AM »

Dear lord, how can anyone call Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio or John Kasich RINOs but then go on and say that Trump is a true conservative?
Because Kasich and Romney are pretty much RINOs when it comes to Obamacare, trade and immigration. Trump is not.

Rubio has some conservative credentials.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »

Even Fox News gets it wrong. Pierson is right. They are adding pieces here to an organization that needs to grow at this point as they begin to advertise and ramp up the field offices in battleground states.

I do find it funny that the same red avatar trolls that were against Manafort yesterday are singing his praises today.

I think that Trump could have added Bill Clinton to their team and the red avatars on here would still be panning the move. Typical Atlas.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 02:32:43 PM »

Dear lord, how can anyone call Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio or John Kasich RINOs but then go on and say that Trump is a true conservative?
Because Kasich and Romney are pretty much RINOs when it comes to Obamacare, trade and immigration. Trump is not.

You're seriously unbelievable.  Romney's entire path to the nomination was being a hardline conservative on immigration!!  Both have been vocally against Obamacare.  And trade?!  Jesus Christ, man.  Let me get this straight: if you agree with the RNC platform on trade, you're a RINO?!  That's literally contradictory.  You're not a real Republican unless you agree with Bernie Sanders and the vast majority of Congressional Democrats on trade??

Seriously? is probably one of those guys who thinks that Joe Manchin and Heidi Heitkamp are to the right of John Kasich.
Machin may very well be. Kasich accepted Obamacare's Medicaid subsidies and was terrible on immigration control. He's exactly what I don't want in a Republican candidate.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »

You're seriously unbelievable.  Romney's entire path to the nomination was being a hardline conservative on immigration!!  Both have been vocally against Obamacare.  And trade?!  Jesus Christ, man.  Let me get this straight: if you agree with the RNC platform on trade, you're a RINO?!  That's literally contradictory.  You're not a real Republican unless you agree with Bernie Sanders and the vast majority of Congressional Democrats on trade??
Romney was the grandfather of Obamacare. I have no use for a politician like that.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 02:33:59 PM »

> Calls people RINOs

Admits his candidate will go down in defeat, still defends campaign strategy. Huh
Because that big bold if qualifier matters for not. Reading is fundamental sometimes.

"If" is not a qualifier in this sentence. The premise of the statement is that he is going to lose.
I am pretty sure that I know the intent of my words a lot better than you do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies