Michael Savage: "Trump is the savior of white people"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:35:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Michael Savage: "Trump is the savior of white people"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Michael Savage: "Trump is the savior of white people"  (Read 2091 times)
The Arizonan
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2016, 08:06:00 PM »

I just googled Michael Savage and Wikipedia says that Michael Savage is from a Jewish background. Why the hell is he talking about this stuff?
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2016, 12:03:11 AM »

I just googled Michael Savage and Wikipedia says that Michael Savage is from a Jewish background. Why the hell is he talking about this stuff?
I've been listening to Michael Savage since about 2003 and he is a tough one to figure out.  He's not your typical conservative radio personality.  His stock in trade is anger laced with sarcasm and a huge ego.  Constantly boasts of being the first to have known things.  Loves to point out how well his books sell and how smart he is (evidently he has a doctorate in nutrition) and how his show is a big success.  Often speaks being ignored by others in the media, or lied about, and seems really hurt over being banned from entering the UK.  Listen to his show for a few minutes and you might think he's mentally ill, but the longer you listen you realize he's usually on the same page as other conservatives.  His style though, it's bizarre.  He has zero patience for people who call his show.  Most get cut off in short order, but he does give away a lot of free copies of his books to callers who manage to hold his interest for more than 30 seconds.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2016, 12:16:04 AM »

Someone should tell (((Michael Alan Weiner))) that he's not a member of the white nation. I'm surprised Trump's alt-right buddies haven't done so already.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2016, 12:18:42 AM »

I've been listening to Michael Savage since about 2003

This explains so much .
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2016, 10:48:39 PM »

Someone should tell (((Michael Alan Weiner))) that he's not a member of the white nation. I'm surprised Trump's alt-right buddies haven't done so already.

Jewish Americans are generally white, but white power groups don't consider them as white. This is why I found it shocking for Michael Savage to talk about this stuff aside from the fact that Jewish people will usually stick up for minorities before they stick up for white people.

In some sense, what Michael Savage is doing would be like Joe Lieberman being dressed up as a Klan member.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2016, 11:03:19 PM »

Jewish Americans are generally white, but white power groups don't consider them as white. This is why I found it shocking for Michael Savage to talk about this stuff aside from the fact that Jewish people will usually stick up for minorities before they stick up for white people.

In some sense, what Michael Savage is doing would be like Joe Lieberman being dressed up as a Klan member.
Savage does not discuss being a Jew very often on his show.  He is very pro-Christian and pro-Israel. 
On a side note, he was one of the first people that I know of to publicly say that we should have put Saddam Hussein back in power, this back in 2003 when the war first turned bad.  Now a lot of people are saying we'd be better off if Saddam were still in power.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies