Northern Assembly Election: Important day for our future
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:52:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northern Assembly Election: Important day for our future
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northern Assembly Election: Important day for our future  (Read 131 times)
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 18, 2016, 03:01:09 PM »

Seeking something greater

My fellow Atlasians,

Tomorrow is a very important day for our future. I have outlined the issues that I desire to work on as your Assemblyman and pledge to remain as active as possible during my tenure. The best interests of the people will be at heart first before my own. I believe that we need to come to agreements on many important issues and this will only benefit the North. As your Assemblyman, I will be able to come to these resolutions and be a consistent conservative leader, most importantly I'll be your voice in the Assembly. Please consider lending me your support, we simply cannot afford to be caught up in dirty politics any longer. That is not what this election is about. It is about forging our own future together, I would sincerely appreciate your vote, and to strive toward something greater than ourselves.

Onward to victory!

Spark498, Northern Assembly Candidate
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies