Does anyone feel that Trump is the only person in the election?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:47:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does anyone feel that Trump is the only person in the election?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone feel that Trump is the only person in the election?  (Read 489 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:16:39 PM »

You never hear about Hillary Clinton. It's always Trump, Trump, Trump. He's given like 3 major speeches in the past 3 weeks that were heavily covered. Clinton?Nothing. She has no space to get her message out. Pretty soon she's going to have to start threatening to moon everybody. So who's running against the media again They're going to get the guy elected just like they did in the primaries.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 08:20:14 PM »

I hear a lot about emails she sent and received.  Usually speculation about ones we haven't read since the ones we have read were just mundane and competent.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 08:24:45 PM »

Your concern trolling is tiresome.

The Clinton campaign want Trump to be in the news. More media exposure has hurt Trump, not help him.

And Clinton is getting her message out through the local media through TV ads, newspapers op eds promoting her potential domestic agenda.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:27:17 PM »

I really do, Hillary is just laying low until the debates, and then after that the race will shift.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 08:29:27 PM »

You never hear about Hillary Clinton. It's always Trump, Trump, Trump. He's given like 3 major speeches in the past 3 weeks that were heavily covered. Clinton?Nothing. She has no space to get her message out. Pretty soon she's going to have to start threatening to moon everybody. So who's running against the media again They're going to get the guy elected just like they did in the primaries.

There's the good ole Beet we all know and love lol
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 08:49:02 PM »

I point out areas of legitimate concern. FYI, at the time of this posting, on the front page of Atlas, excluding my own post, there were 17 mention of "Trump" to 3 of "Clinton." So you can't deny my point is true. Trump may be an idiot in every other area, even business -- but he is a master showman and media manipulator. He knows how to throw out red meat. The Apprentice didn't become such a long-running show for nothing. A media personality like him competing against politicians is like a shark being thrown into a pool of guppies.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 08:54:17 PM »

I point out areas of legitimate concern. FYI, at the time of this posting, on the front page of Atlas, excluding my own post, there were 17 mention of "Trump" to 3 of "Clinton." So you can't deny my point is true. Trump may be an idiot in every other area, even business -- but he is a master showman and media manipulator. He knows how to throw out red meat. The Apprentice didn't become such a long-running show for nothing. A media personality like him competing against politicians is like a shark being thrown into a pool of guppies.
You're totally right!

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 08:54:20 PM »

He acts like he's not even in the election. LOL!
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 09:03:29 PM »
« Edited: August 18, 2016, 09:06:45 PM by Yank2133 »

No one is denying your point.

What you keep ignoring is the fact that the increase press hasn't helped Trump. He has been the center of attention for the entire month and instead of gain in the polls, he is losing ground.

There is also the small tidbit that the electorate in the GE is much different then the electorate who vote in the GOP primary.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 09:06:45 PM »

As a Clinton supporter myself, I don't understand why you would want Clinton to be in the news. No coverage is good coverage right now, for anyone--if Clinton ends up in the news it means she screwed up somewhere.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 01:51:13 AM »

I agree with you. Lazy, Lyin' Crooked Hillary! is working 4-day weeks while Trump/Pence are on the trail 6-days a week at this point. They are out-hustling Hillary! right now.

Trump will be in Louisiana tomorrow, volunteering the flood-ravished state while Obama plays golf on Martha's Vineyard and Hillary! sleeps in in either DC or Chappaqua. But then again, I get to see the same two Hillary! commercials over and over and over again during the Olympics.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies