FBI Clinton notes leaks megathread - Powell denies gave Clinton server idea (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:44:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Clinton notes leaks megathread - Powell denies gave Clinton server idea (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI Clinton notes leaks megathread - Powell denies gave Clinton server idea  (Read 1496 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: August 19, 2016, 05:34:28 PM »

Someone is lyin' in here! Guess who!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 05:35:24 PM »

regardless, she probably shouldn't have based her style of e-mailing as Secretary of State on Powell's style because technology has changed so much between 2000 and 2008. It's not an excuse.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 05:44:26 PM »

I remember every single thing I've said after two glasses of merlot at dinner parties eight plus years ago.  Don't you?

Two old people talking computer stuff at a dinner party.  I tell my mom stuff about email and 48 hrs later it is like we never had the conversation.

Am I the only one with significant contact with retirees?  I wouldn't expect anyone pushing 70 to be competent with computers unless it was their job/specialty.

If someone pushing 70 touches a computer and it isn't a clusterf-ck I'm astonished.
Yeah, right! It was just some "stuff"...
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 05:53:17 PM »

The irony of people using deliberately leaked classified information to attack someone for looseness with classified information...
Every time we get some information we shouldn't be getting (DNC emails, now this), there are a lot of red hacks who doesn't comment the content. At all.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 06:10:40 PM »

Congress requested the FBI for Clinton's interview notes.  Then, right after the FBI sends the notes, we get sources leaking the material.  It ain't the Democrats releasing this.  Do the math.

Last I checked, there were Democrats in Congress, too, who are perfectly capable of leaking things, too.
What motive would the Democrats have for leaking this?  Do you think this leak is a good news story for Clinton?
Bernie bro, who hopes that Clinton step down as nominee, when everyone finally gets she is such a lier.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies