Clinton Foundation To Bar Foreign And Corporate Donations If Hillary Wins
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:42:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Foundation To Bar Foreign And Corporate Donations If Hillary Wins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton Foundation To Bar Foreign And Corporate Donations If Hillary Wins  (Read 1668 times)
Seriously?
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 19, 2016, 01:13:58 PM »

Well, I guess Untrustworthy, Lazy, Lying, Crooked Hillary! and her impeached alleged rapist grifter husband already secured millions in bribes from rogue nations, actors and other degenerates.

So they can take a few years off from their bribery scheme, they are still head of the game and those rogue nations, actors and other degenerates can get their payoffs.

From Huffington Post via Reuters.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clinton-foundation-donations_us_57b646c6e4b0b51733a27de5
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 01:16:43 PM »

Can you stop looking for fights?
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 01:17:26 PM »

* When, not if Kiss
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 01:17:43 PM »

I thought Bill Clinton would be right up your alley: not really conservative on anything, but hey, he's from the SOUTH and has a history of dog whistle racism!  Heck, he's probably to the right of John Kasich (who attended a gay wedding) but not quite to the right of Joe Manchin (Joe Manchin owns a gun).
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 01:26:27 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 01:28:42 PM »

Please don't stop posting here before Election Day. I'm so looking forward to your reaction when the race is called for Clinton at 11pm.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 01:34:21 PM »

Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »

I don't get it.  Isn't this a good thing?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »

I don't get it.  Isn't this a good thing?

It's better, but she should really shut down the foundation during her tenure as president. No matter what she does, if it remains operational, it is going to be used against her. I don't think she realizes that, or is downplaying it in her mind, as she tends to do with things that end up hurting her significantly (eg private email server)

I don't think it's fair to use the foundation as a beating stick while ignoring the good work it does, but regardless, keeping it open will only hurt her and tarnish the foundation's reputation further as it used in attack after attack while she is president.

She should at least turn it over to an independent board and rename it. Otherwise she is again potentially setting herself up for major problems down the road.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 02:02:58 PM »

Why do so many conservatives all of a sudden hate free market capitalism and the private sector? Huh Cry
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 02:08:50 PM »

If it is a potential conflict of interest for a president, why is not also a potential conflict of interest for a major party nominee who is very likely to become president? Doesn't this read like a bit like a call to get your money in while you still can?
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 02:25:14 PM »

Why do so many conservatives all of a sudden hate free market capitalism and the private sector? Huh Cry

Real ones don't.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 02:56:30 PM »

Please don't stop posting here before Election Day. I'm so looking forward to your reaction when the race is called for Clinton at 11pm.

Rememeber when, back in 2012, this seriously? guy was one of the biggest poll unskewers in the forum? After election day, he wrote some half assed "I was sort of wrong" post and then dissapeared until february of this year Grin
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 03:04:54 PM »

I'm enjoying the near perfect inverse correlation between Trump's polling numbers and the vitriol level of Seriously's nonsensical attacks on Hillary Clinton each day.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 03:08:54 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2016, 03:12:48 PM by Seriously? »

Rememeber when, back in 2012, this seriously? guy was one of the biggest poll unskewers in the forum? After election day, he wrote some half assed "I was sort of wrong" post and then dissapeared until february of this year Grin
Yeah, you missed 2014, but that's OK. As a blue avatar on that cycle, it was a glorious, glorious day. All you red avatars were running away with your head in the sand.

I was here for a week or two before the election in 2012, so I don't know what you are talking about.

It's OK though, attack the messenger when your candidate is the one that is flawed.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 03:19:09 PM »

Can you stop looking for fights posting anti-Hillary news?
There. Fixed it for you.

Ummm. No.

The news is not always pro-Clinton, anti-Trump you know. God knows if Trump passes gas in public, we'll see a post on Atlas about it.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 03:28:07 PM »

I don't get it.  Isn't this a good thing?

It's better, but she should really shut down the foundation during her tenure as president. No matter what she does, if it remains operational, it is going to be used against her.

I have news for you even if she shuts it down it will still be used against her.  There was this little thing called Whitewater that was "shut down" in the mid 80s and a Republican attorney hounded the Clinton's about it till almost the year 2000.

Interesting that Republican lawyer is in the paper today...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/starr-resigns-baylor-law-professor-severs-school-ties-41514011

We will be hearing about the Clintons and their Republican attackers for decades to come.  Don't worry.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 03:31:01 PM »

God knows if Trump passes gas in public, we'll see a post on Atlas about it.

If any high profile politician passes gas on an open mike we will hear about it.  It's Atlas.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 03:39:57 PM »

Haha sh**t, you're right!  I always assumed he was just a 2016 hack, but a quick glance through the ~150 posts of his single week in 2012 was like reading a poor(er) man's Dean Chambers (who was already a poor man's Karl Rove).  Sad!
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2016, 03:48:19 PM »

Haha sh**t, you're right!  I always assumed he was just a 2016 hack, but a quick glance through the ~150 posts of his single week in 2012 was like reading a poor(er) man's Dean Chambers (who was already a poor man's Karl Rove).  Sad!

That... is... hilarious.

So this has all happened before?!  And he is doing the same routine again?  Why?  Why would someone do this to themselves?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2016, 03:55:01 PM »

That... is... hilarious.

So this has all happened before?!  And he is doing the same routine again?  Why?  Why would someone do this to themselves?
Oh, 2012 was a mess as far as poll-trolls were concerned. It was the origin point for the great unskewing. The most common attempt was to "unskew" party ID %s, despite the fact that they are fluid and self-identified, though I definitely remember some playing a similar game as the one they are now regarding certain groups not showing up/"coming out of the woodwork" (this year, blacks not showing up/"the silent white majority" shocking the system, e.g.).
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »

I agree with Averroes and Virginia, and can't really add anything that they haven't said.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »

I have news for you even if she shuts it down it will still be used against her.  There was this little thing called Whitewater that was "shut down" in the mid 80s and a Republican attorney hounded the Clinton's about it till almost the year 2000.

Of course past issues will be used against her, but by keeping it operational during her presidency, every single thing it does will be scrutinized and will give conservatives potentially something new to make a huge deal about / launch 393012621 Congressional witch hunts in the form of "committee investigations."

The point of shutting it down would be to give conservatives absolutely nothing new to run wild with during her presidency. As it stands now, she doesn't seem to be leaning in this direction, which she will definitely regret down the road.

Watching Hillary make these boneheaded decisions is almost like watching a car crash in slow motion. She is either completely oblivious to the ramifications of these decisions, or she is indifferent, both of which are pretty ridiculous.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2016, 11:40:19 PM »

Yeah, you missed 2014, but that's OK. As a blue avatar on that cycle, it was a glorious, glorious day. All you red avatars were running away with your head in the sand.

I was here for a week or two before the election in 2012, so I don't know what you are talking about.

It's OK though, attack the messenger when your candidate is the one that is flawed.

Are you responding to me? because my avatar is orange not red, and I'm not american, so I don't know how much the "my candidate" thing applies in this case.

Yes, those two weeks or so were enough to pollute the forum in a massive way. I see you upped the ante this time around.

Yes, He even kept up with his sample weights/party ID thing mere hours before the election was over
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2016, 11:45:22 PM »

Seriously needs a new hobby.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies