What does the red mean?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:56:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What does the red mean?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does the red mean?  (Read 254 times)
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 25, 2016, 08:06:08 AM »
« edited: August 25, 2016, 08:50:59 AM by v0031 »

Drones are seen by many in the military as delivering precision strikes without the need for more intrusive military action. However, they are not without controversy.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 04:28:33 PM »

I don't mind explaining idioms, but anything that a dictionary can answer you should look up yourself.
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 06:31:19 PM »

I don't mind explaining idioms, but anything that a dictionary can answer you should look up yourself.

Thanks. Before I ask questions here, I do visit many online dics such as http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/ and http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/among?q=among. I also try yahoo img to helo me understand odd words. Why I post here so frquently is that I read and translate a lot every day.In my view, something English  from yahoo is real English. And I will not have my questions talked with my Chinese colleagues. Because they know little about what I am interested.  That is to say, if the question is not that puzzling, I will not post here to avoid somebody thinking I am cheating in homework or something like that. 

Of course, posting too much may not seem polite. But I just find this is the most effective way for me, an English teacher to keep learing.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies