r/the_donald: Les Deplorables (and proud)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:45:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  r/the_donald: Les Deplorables (and proud)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: r/the_donald: Les Deplorables (and proud)  (Read 4642 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2016, 07:59:21 AM »

I think people who voted for these 2 clowns deserve to be laughed at. A psychopath, racist, sexist n a pathological liar & dishonest corrupt Kevin Spacey of House of Cards - 2 people with horrible records!

I mean Clinton looked moderately good only when Trump was bad. I mean otherwise she was pretty poor IMO, Trump underperformed & was worse because in the 1st part for a few minutes he clobbered her on trade, infra, wars n that was sad to see a Democrat being on the receiving end!
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2016, 08:59:30 AM »
« Edited: September 27, 2016, 09:01:51 AM by bronz4141 »

I don't like communists either. That doesn't make me a bigot. I'm a centrist. Also, all races pay taxes, but a lot of the tax dollars go to some wasteful, ineffective programs. They see things like this and affirmative action. How do you expect them to react? That's all. The Trump supporters makes themselves look like fools.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/26/temple-university-student-art-display-tells-white-people-to-do-something/
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »

Let's go and laugh at Democrat Underground while we are at it?

Or this hackish website last night.

This thread should be pulled from this board and moved off-topic. It has NOTHING to do with the election whatsoever.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2016, 09:09:05 AM »

This thread should be pulled from this board and moved off-topic. It has NOTHING to do with the election whatsoever.

How's the spinning going? Dizzy yet?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2016, 09:18:38 AM »

I don't need to spin a thing. Trump did a great job last night.

This kind of snarky post does NOTHING to promote discourse between Republicans and Democrats here. It has NOTHING to do with any political development and does not belong in the elections board.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2016, 09:20:08 AM »

This kind of snarky post does NOTHING to promote discourse between Republicans and Democrats here. It has NOTHING to do with any political development and does not belong in the elections board.

It does and Trump went full on spin afterwords, he knows he lost. Even the pro-Trump pundits on Fox say he lost.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:03 AM »

It does and Trump went full on spin afterwords, he knows he lost. Even the pro-Trump pundits on Fox say he lost.
No, it really doesn't. If I put up a post that says, let's go and laugh at the DU or r/Hillary it gets pulled in a second.

As far as Faux News goes, you obviously haven't been watching that station very much if you think it's universally pro-Trump. There are plenty of #NeverTrumps there.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2016, 10:05:51 AM »

No, it really doesn't. If I put up a post that says, let's go and laugh at the DU or r/Hillary it gets pulled in a second.

As far as Faux News goes, you obviously haven't been watching that station very much if you think it's universally pro-Trump. There are plenty of #NeverTrumps there.
Drink some water, you are full of sodium right now.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2016, 10:14:16 AM »

You don't seem to grasp that this isn't a 50/50 forum and that it's never going to be one, and that your frantic, spam-like efforts to try to "level the playing field" are just going to make you look like like an erratic spam-bot whose threads need purging because you're hogging too much airtime.

Big surprise that a forum built on the premise of political data (i.e. facts) doesn't attract both sides equally.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -7.74

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2016, 10:47:52 AM »

If you want to avoid being Triggered by threads like this Seriously? you could always leave, plenty of safe spaces out on the web for you.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2016, 11:05:56 AM »

If you want to avoid being Triggered by threads like this Seriously? you could always leave, plenty of safe spaces out on the web for you.
I don't need a safe space. I'd like the rules on this board to be uniformly enforced, however.

"Let's laugh at r/the_donald" has NOTHING to do with the election. Zero.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2016, 03:28:24 PM »

I don't need a safe space. I'd like the rules on this board to be uniformly enforced, however.

Remember the quote stated by Hillary that you all were deplorable? This sub is evidence for her comment.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2016, 03:39:43 PM »

Trump is running for president.
They support him.

Meanwhile:
Over there, there's conspiracy theories. And this:

I'm sure that you can try to find something on Democratic Underground to beat this:

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2016, 05:18:25 AM »

I think I know why Seriously? is so angry. He probably agrees with most of this, and it pains him to see us talk about how disgusting it is.

Here's some sadism: http://i.imgur.com/cNNFwNk.jpg
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2016, 05:28:31 AM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 05:31:40 AM by Seriously? »

I think I know why Seriously? is so angry. He probably agrees with most of this, and it pains him to see us talk about how disgusting it is.

No. I disagree with such a hackish trolling post on this website that has NOTHING to do with the election.

If I put up a similar thread saying, "Let's all laugh at Democrat Underground," it gets pulled in a second, or it gets moved to some sort of board that is the equivalent of Altas Siberia. As it should.

But I expect nothing less from the mods on here, who are pretty much uniformly drinking the Hillary! Kool Aid. I've been censored. My posts have been moved into "megathreads" because it doesn't fit their political narratives and they want anti-Trump rhetoric to dominate this place.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2016, 05:37:21 AM »

No. I disagree with such a hackish trolling post on this website that has NOTHING to do with the election.

If I put up a similar thread saying, "Let's all laugh at Democrat Underground," it gets pulled in a second, or it gets moved to some sort of board that is the equivalent of Altas Siberia. As it should.

But I expect nothing less from the mods on here, who are pretty much uniformly drinking the Hillary! Kool Aid. I've been censored. My posts have been moved into "megathreads" because it doesn't fit their political narratives and they want anti-Trump rhetoric to dominate this place.

The second stage of grief is a anger. Anti-Trump posts have been moved into megathreads. You haven't even created "Let's all laugh at Democratic Underground," so your claims about what might happen to it are completely unsubstantiated and paranoid based on your own irrational fears of the moderators on some obscure Internet forum.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2016, 06:18:52 AM »

Let's just say you've been placed under the bridge where you belong.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2016, 06:27:13 AM »

Seriously? was here in 2012 and left for four years. I like those odds
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 06:28:30 AM »

You really need a safe space kiddo. Can't handle the criticism and want to have your own echo chamber where everyone believes you mean you want a safe space.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2016, 06:35:07 AM »

You really need a safe space kiddo. Can't handle the criticism and want to have your own echo chamber where everyone believes you mean you want a safe space.

Tbh, you're kind of proving his point about "faux blue avatars".

I've known MasterJedi on this forum for years. He's an actual conservative. Actual conservatives are weather cocks not weather vanes and understand that Trumpism is a political abomination.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2016, 06:49:39 AM »

I've known MasterJedi on this forum for years. He's an actual conservative. Actual conservatives are weather cocks not weather vanes and understand that Trumpism is a political abomination.

Seconded. And bonus points for getting "cocks" in there Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2016, 08:22:34 AM »

Seconded. And bonus points for getting "cocks" in there Smiley

I'll be honest, I have moderated on quite a bit of things but you can still classify me as a moderate conservative. Sadly the party is leaving me behind, no more even basic conservatism, instead we get partisan racial/sexist/sexual hatred instead of actual policy. It's all disgusting.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2016, 02:14:45 PM »

Here's a debate prediction that'll make you chuckle: http://i.imgur.com/89MDVD8.jpg

So Obama was a would-be terrorist who married a transgender? Makes him even better imo.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2016, 04:53:33 PM »

As much a ya'll seem to hate it, you certainly seem content to let them live rent free in your heads.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2016, 05:11:44 PM »

Here's a debate prediction that'll make you chuckle: http://i.imgur.com/89MDVD8.jpg

So Obama was a would-be terrorist who married a transgender? Makes him even better imo.
>calling michelle obama ugly

What planet do these dullards live on?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies