Can Trump win CT? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:58:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Can Trump win CT? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Trump win CT?  (Read 2705 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: August 21, 2016, 09:14:08 PM »

No, no, and no.

Also, stop posting threads so quickly, you know people don't like it, so why continue?

Because I can, and I'd like input on this. I am entitled to my opinions as everyone else is on here. Just because i'm not a liberal or bashing Trump constantly, doesn't mean I can't post.

There is only one poster with 7 threads on the first page of this board. It's you. And it doesn't help that all your questions are redundant and unnecessary and that you don't seem very smart.

Take it from the kid who's 5 years younger than you.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:20:30 PM »

Oh also no because he's down by too much nationally.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 09:24:48 PM »

No, no, and no.

Also, stop posting threads so quickly, you know people don't like it, so why continue?

Because I can, and I'd like input on this. I am entitled to my opinions as everyone else is on here. Just because i'm not a liberal or bashing Trump constantly, doesn't mean I can't post.

There is only one poster with 7 threads on the first page of this board. It's you. And it doesn't help that all your questions are redundant and unnecessary and that you don't seem very smart.

Take it from the kid who's 5 years younger than you.

It doesn't matter, if I was a red avatar I'd be allowed to post whatever I'd like. Most of the users here are closed minded liberals anyway so I'm not sure why I bother asking a legitimate question. Maybe you should stop telling me what to do and respect your elders.

Except that nobody else is creating the amount of threads that you are!

Also: "respect your elders" is the best comeback you got? Real clever.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 09:47:49 PM »

No, no, and no.

Definitely will be missing my posts next week.

Nobody will be missing your posts. The quality of discussion will be equal, if not higher, without you here. Hopefully you'll learn some at college, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies