WaPo: Indian-American that was Booted from Rally Not Voting for Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:42:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  WaPo: Indian-American that was Booted from Rally Not Voting for Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WaPo: Indian-American that was Booted from Rally Not Voting for Trump  (Read 711 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: August 22, 2016, 06:39:34 PM »

He's doing a great job on that minority outreach, right?

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/22/i-was-a-donald-trump-supporter-then-i-got-booted-from-his-rally/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.4a664f2572d5

"I'm still a Republican, but I can't vote for Donald Trump after that way I was treated. How can I support a candidate who won’t even let me into his rallies? Here I am, a young, mixed-raced individual who wholeheartedly supported Trump, only to be rejected and ejected. I understand that Trump did not do this to me, but everything his campaign does reflects on him."
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 07:48:33 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2016, 07:58:44 PM by Arch »

He's doing a great job on that minority outreach, right?

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/22/i-was-a-donald-trump-supporter-then-i-got-booted-from-his-rally/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.4a664f2572d5

"I'm still a Republican, but I can't vote for Donald Trump after that way I was treated. How can I support a candidate who won’t even let me into his rallies? Here I am, a young, mixed-raced individual who wholeheartedly supported Trump, only to be rejected and ejected. I understand that Trump did not do this to me, but everything his campaign does reflects on him."

Nice job leaving out who he is going to vote for: Gary Johnson.

"Jake Anantha says he thinks he’ll vote for Libertarian Gary Johnson."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article96648367.html#storylink=cpy

Implying that's the point of the thread or that I'm somehow obfuscating facts. Who he's voting for given the events that took place is not the issue at hand, but rather the events and their larger implications on Trump's campaign and the GOP's future. Could we stay on subject?

This man, who fervently supported Trump, was kicked out of his candidate's rally because of the color of his skin. That is disgusting, vile, obscene even. This should have no place in our country. How will future voters from recent generations that are overwhelming more minority-driven and inclusive look back at this? Shame on anyone who supports this, either tacitly or explicitly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies