Why Vets are Still Backing Trump after Khan Controversy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:55:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why Vets are Still Backing Trump after Khan Controversy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Vets are Still Backing Trump after Khan Controversy  (Read 2097 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: August 23, 2016, 12:48:32 PM »
« edited: August 23, 2016, 12:50:11 PM by ag »

My youngest adult son served in Afghanistan, and is voting for Trump.

Does EVERYONE who votes for Trump have a "dark heart"?  If you think that, is your heart darkened by being over-politicized?

Sure. He is, probably, voting for Trump because Trump presidency would have you die earlier and he wants to avoid having to take care of you when you get old. Dark heart indeed!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 05:08:16 PM »

Does EVERYONE who votes for Trump have a "dark heart"?  If you think that, is your heart darkened by being over-politicized?

Sure. He is, probably, voting for Trump because Trump presidency would have you die earlier and he wants to avoid having to take care of you when you get old. Dark heart indeed!

Are you as stupid in person as your posts are?

My posts, most definitely, reflect who I am Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 06:06:35 PM »

Are you as stupid in person as your posts are?

My posts, most definitely, reflect who I am Smiley

Well I can at least respect you ...

Not, really, necessary Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 08:03:28 PM »

Does EVERYONE who votes for Trump have a "dark heart"?  If you think that, is your heart darkened by being over-politicized?

Is this meant as irony? Or are you really such an ugly, spiteful, and cruel - in a word, Trump-like - person?

In the world of Trump, all of us are Trumps.

Or, to put it the way I have put it before: Trump has made it certain that none of us will be able to taste our coffee without urine ever again.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:55:41 PM »

As I said in the thread about Khan, Trump was most likely right.

Smelling urine already?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 09:39:08 PM »

I will make sure that nobody here ever smells anything else, trust me Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 09:53:16 PM »

I'm pretty sure Trump has the support of the veterans who tortured prisoners in Abu Ghraib.

Oh snap no you di-int!

Somebody find that female soldier from West Virginia in the Abu Ghraib photos and ask her who she's supporting. After the way she was thrown under the bus by the Bush Administration, it shouldn't be Trump.

Not that I condone what went on with Abu Gharaib.  But that female soldier who was thrown under the bus by the Bushies would probably appreciate how Trump took on Bush in his own party.  Trump has done more to discredit the Bushes than any Democrat ever.

I am happy to note that you are happy to associate with that "female from WV" (BTW, her name is Lynndie England). In fact, I have no doubt you would be very happy to see you son photographed like this

Actually, given what you have told us about him, I am sure he would have liked such a photo himself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies