Office of Lincoln Senator Scott (Pre-election Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:58:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Lincoln Senator Scott (Pre-election Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Lincoln Senator Scott (Pre-election Statement)  (Read 5607 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: October 18, 2016, 10:36:59 PM »

Endorsed, of course!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 10:42:56 PM »

Congratulations, Senator!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:58:30 PM »

I can't vote to make you PPT, sadly, but I would if I could; you clearly possess the drive and initiative necessary to excel in this position.

I fear that too much of the passion in this game is invested in personality politics and election drama than it is in the policy aspect of the game.  Some people might like that.  I don't.  But I think it's why we lose so many great players at the end of every election.  Nobody likes drama and it's absurd to get hurt feelings from something that was meant to be fun.
This a thousand times. People tend to laugh it off, especially when they're the ones instigating / benefiting from said drama, but such antics absolutely propel good players towards retirement and detract from the game as a whole.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 08:20:07 PM »

Proudly endorsed. Scott is arguably the most competent man in the Senate today, and God knows we need more of him. Don't screw this up, Lincolnians.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies