Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:03:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13537 times)
dspNY
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

-- Donald J. Trump

The Donald is right. Racist Hillary Clinton has no business attacking Americans this way because we don't believe in her failed ideology.

Too bad he really is racist, can't deflect it. The people that don't care are pretty racist themselves anyways.

Proof of his "racism?"

Go listen to the moron speak. Go to any message board of FB or reddit and see the Trumpers spew white nationalism and hatred of the brown/black folk. I know to you but to normal people it's not.
Again, I asked you for proof that Trump was a racist. Not what a small percentage of his supporters think. I guarantee you a small percentage of Hillary's supporters think that women should be forced to wear burkas and the Israel is the devil.

So one more time.. proof of racism with Trump's OWN words.

When he questioned Judge Curiel's ability to be on the bench because "he's Mexican"?

When he claimed almost all Mexicans that came over the border were "rapists and murderers"?

When he tweeted a taco bowl to congratulate Hispanics?

When he was sued by the Justice Department for racist treatment of minority customers and employees?

When he played dumb about not knowing about White Nationalism?

When he spearheaded the birther movement to try and delegitimize President Obama just a few years ago?

I mean, I can keep going if you want me to, but you're too blinkered to see it if you haven't already.
Oh I'd love to hear more about this Justice Department suit, Do you have a link?

The rest of your assertions are nonsense. But I do agree with you, Trump should have gone after Curiel because he was an Mexican-American DEMOCRAT hack of a judge. A partisan that wouldn't give him a fair shake.

And potential tenants in his and his father's apartments and high rises...ask and you shall receive

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2016, 03:14:21 PM »

I wonder why she chose this point in time to go nuclear on Trump. She's been leading comfortably in the polls since the conventions. She could have saved this for a later time. Or maybe it's too lure Trump into his normal state of utter lunacy after a week of behaving himself far too well?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2016, 03:14:40 PM »

So she actually used that hilariously corny 'make America hate again' line? Jesus Christ.

Only when Clinton rejects the support of the pseudo-revolutionary elements in the Black Lives Matter and other such assorted 'liberation' groupings should Trump reject the support of the silly clowns who call themselves the 'alt-right'.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2016, 03:16:05 PM »

I wonder why she chose this point in time to go nuclear on Trump. She's been leading comfortably in the polls since the conventions. She could have saved this for a later time. Or maybe it's too lure Trump into his normal state of utter lunacy after a week of behaving himself far too well?

She has plenty of ammunition for later. All of Trump's speeches that can be thrown into an add for the fall. The ones where he talks about Mexicans, Muslims, the Khans. I imagine you're right though, she's trying to bait him into going crazy.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2016, 03:22:10 PM »

The candidate that has no problem spewing the "N" word has no moral authority to attack Trump or the 31 million readers of Breitbart.com.

She really is a piece of work.
You know, when you leave in November for another four years, and I say this will all sincerity, please don't come back
swf541

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »

The candidate that has no problem spewing the "N" word has no moral authority to attack Trump or the 31 million readers of Breitbart.com.

You know, when you leave in November for another four years, and I say this will all sincerity, please don't come back
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2016, 03:34:09 PM »

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2016, 03:35:45 PM »

Don't ban him, just let him self deport.
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2016, 04:16:15 PM »

This thread is a great example of why I stopped coming to this forum regularly. 
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2016, 04:55:25 PM »

So she actually used that hilariously corny 'make America hate again' line? Jesus Christ.

Only when Clinton rejects the support of the pseudo-revolutionary elements in the Black Lives Matter and other such assorted 'liberation' groupings should Trump reject the support of the silly clowns who call themselves the 'alt-right'.

If Clinton appointed a prominent BLM leader as her campaign manager you'd be halfway to a point. Too bad for you that's not the case.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2016, 05:25:15 PM »

If Clinton appointed a prominent BLM leader as her campaign manager you'd be halfway to a point. Too bad for you that's not the case.

She invited a bunch of so-called 'mothers of the movement' onto the stage at the Democratic convention, and gave them speaking time - bearing in mind that at least on of these women was the mother of someone who was very much a violent criminal. Representatives of a movement whose basic goal is to neuter the police, upon whom the security of the state rests. Yeah, Clinton's giving succour to this... movement.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2016, 05:33:35 PM »

She invited a bunch of so-called 'mothers of the movement' onto the stage at the Democratic convention, and gave them speaking time - bearing in mind that at least on of these women was the mother of someone who was very much a violent criminal. Representatives of a movement whose basic goal is to neuter the police, upon whom the security of the state rests. Yeah, Clinton's giving succour to this... movement.
Well the mothers of the movement aren't white supremacists if that's what you are intimating.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2016, 05:35:35 PM »

Well the mothers of the movement aren't white supremacists if that's what you are intimating.
They do support movement that inspires cop killers if that makes you feel better
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »

If a bunch of mothers who lost their children to violence is a threat to you, then you are really fragile. Although, not as fragile as the UK economy after Brexit. Boom.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2016, 05:39:55 PM »

You could have just said "sorry, I was just spouting nonsense" in a more explicit way but I suppose this formulation made you feel better about it?

(and the horror of mothers daring to complain about their sons being gunned down by police! If you committed crimes like selling cigarettes without a permit the death penalty is only fair. If you're black, that is)
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2016, 05:41:08 PM »

No commentary needed, unless you don't recognize the former Klansman that the Democrats elevated to the President Pro Tempure of the Senate.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »

As is repeatedly stated, Robert Byrd disavowed his past. He's dead now, anyway, so it's a moot point. If your best rebuttal is to invoke a dead man, then you don't have a good rebuttal at all.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2016, 05:51:31 PM »

If a bunch of mothers who lost their children to violence is a threat to you, then you are really fragile. Although, not as fragile as the UK economy after Brexit. Boom.

Well, our economy is basically in exactly the same position as it was prior to the vote to leave, and indeed the FTSE has actually returned to a level higher than that which it was at prior to June 23rd... and of course our economy is still in a better shape than those of many states who will be members for the foreseeable future so... and I'm not fragile, the fragile ones are the people who coo over a bunch of mothers whom, like almost the entirety of the human population, experienced the death of a close familial relation, and whom for that were used in a blatant pandering exercise by the Democratic party's presidential nominee.

You could have just said "sorry, I was just spouting nonsense" in a more explicit way but I suppose this formulation made you feel better about it?

(and the horror of mothers daring to complain about their sons being gunned down by police! If you committed crimes like selling cigarettes without a permit the death penalty is only fair. If you're black, that is)

Yeah I was referring to Michael Brown, the guy who robbed a shop and charged a police officer. A pretty bang to rights unsympathetic character. But yeah, enjoy attempting to bounce your wit off me, unfortunately I have no real talent for wit so you shan't be getting any snarky responses from me in turn, so you might as well not bother.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2016, 05:54:10 PM »

As is repeatedly stated, Robert Byrd disavowed his past. He's dead now, anyway, so it's a moot point. If your best rebuttal is to invoke a dead man, then you don't have a good rebuttal at all.

Exactly, he was even mourned by the NAACP for being a defender of Civil Rights:
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2016, 06:06:29 PM »

Well, our economy is basically in exactly the same position as it was prior to the vote to leave, and indeed the FTSE has actually returned to a level higher than that which it was at prior to June 23rd... and of course our economy is still in a better shape than those of many states who will be members for the foreseeable future so... and I'm not fragile, the fragile ones are the people who coo over a bunch of mothers whom, like almost the entirety of the human population, experienced the death of a close familial relation, and whom for that were used in a blatant pandering exercise by the Democratic party's presidential nominee.

Yeah I was referring to Michael Brown, the guy who robbed a shop and charged a police officer. A pretty bang to rights unsympathetic character. But yeah, enjoy attempting to bounce your wit off me, unfortunately I have no real talent for wit so you shan't be getting any snarky responses from me in turn, so you might as well not bother.

In a free and decent society being an unsympathetic character doesn't carry a death sentence. I was thinking of the unarmed man who got choked to death after selling cigarettes on the sidewalk. There are plenty of cases to pick from.

Even if you won this part of the argument you still wouldn't have a case of course but deep down I think you know that.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2016, 06:07:30 PM »

Yeah, I don't think Brexit will go all that well down the road, but I'll pray for you. With that said, calling for change in the system when you have experienced a tragedy is a completely legitimate action. If you want to see pandering, pull up the clips of Republicans talking about Benghazi.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2016, 06:09:28 PM »

The hackery on this forum is real. I doubt Seriously is some edgy alt right racist but you guys love using him as that "stupid bigoted trump supporter" punching bag. Also, simply opposing illegal immigration doesn't make you a racist. I think mass deportations which Trump happens to be flip flopping on are ineffective, but it's not outright racist when hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants are Chinese, Russian, Indian, or of other Latin American countries. There's numerous reasons to oppose Trump but this forum doesn't need to be some echo chamber for the Hillary Clinton cheerleading squad. We should try to be intellectually honest on issues we agree and disagree with.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2016, 06:33:02 PM »

The hackery on this forum is real. I doubt Seriously is some edgy alt right racist but you guys love using him as that "stupid bigoted trump supporter" punching bag. Also, simply opposing illegal immigration doesn't make you a racist. I think mass deportations which Trump happens to be flip flopping on are ineffective, but it's not outright racist when hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants are Chinese, Russian, Indian, or of other Latin American countries. There's numerous reasons to oppose Trump but this forum doesn't need to be some echo chamber for the Hillary Clinton cheerleading squad. We should try to be intellectually honest on issues we agree and disagree with.

Lol, like that is the only reason Trump supporters are called racists.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2016, 06:40:26 PM »

Lol, like that is the only reason Trump supporters are called racists.

Plenty of Trump supporters get called racist for legitimate reasons, but I've been called racist for opposing a pathway to citizenship, even though illegal immigration is a legal issue and not a racial issue. Or if you call somebody who illegally immigrates the term 'illegal immigrant', you might be called racist for that too. I get that plenty of stupid Trump supporters provide ammo for them to be called racist, however, it seems like some on the left overuse the term 'racist' at this point in a form of race baiting that ultimately degrades the power of the word 'racist' as it's used less legitimately.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2016, 06:52:40 PM by Fmr President & Senator Polnut »

As someone who worked in Immigration, I can tell you, a lot of the issues with immigration is race-based. People aren't really concerned about Canadian, British or Australian overstayers. You might be, but a lot aren't. Plus, the issue isn't also the issue, but the rhetoric used to get people excited. Opposing illegal immigration doesn't make you racist, but using inflammatory rhetoric that IS very much racially charged, does. It gets especially bad when you single out specific races/religions and flame stereotypes and permit hatred toward those people.

How about a little intellectual honesty on that front too?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies