Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:31:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13478 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 23, 2016, 08:22:21 AM »
« edited: August 26, 2016, 05:57:15 AM by Assemblyman Gass3268 »

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Thursday plans to deliver a speech on the connection between Republican Donald Trump’s campaign and the “disturbing ‘alt-right’ political philosophy,” a Clinton aide said.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:30:03 AM »

Will she take questions from the press?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:36:10 AM »

Good call. An easy anchor to hang on Trump to keep numbers with women, minorities, moderates, and the educated as high as possible. The alt-right's own beliefs are free fodder without any effort.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 08:50:39 AM »

This is a very unique line of attack and I will be interested to see if it gains more traction coming directly from her rather than her surrogates.
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -6.43

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:57:02 AM »
« Edited: August 23, 2016, 09:00:25 AM by The Advocate »

Will she take questions from the press?

Doubtful. But who care? I have a novel idea, Seriously? - perhaps you could address the topic at hand. How do you feel about headlines and snippets such as these from the Breitbart praised Alternative Right (to which I will not link because it is a hate site, but you are free to visit it if you want to be disgusted - or excited in Seriously?'s case)?

PLANET OF THE RAPES: MORAL SAFARIS IN AFRICA

"This is a picture of a Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) aid worker, taken at the organization's hospital in Juba, South Sudan. She looks like the typical White, Western, liberal cuck, who postpones having her own kids to instead look after those of an entirely alien people, who are outbreeding us, just so she can morally signal off it and feel somehow important."

BLACK SPORTS, YELLOW SPORTS, WHITE SPORTS: TRUE DIVERSITY AT THE OLYMPICS

"This is because "diversity"—at least in the way that the globalist left mean it (i.e. anti-White race mixing)—is not a strength. Although true diversity—i.e. when combined with racial integrity—is a strength, especially with regard to the White race."

"I'LL BE THERE": THE WHITE KNIGHT ANTHEM ANALYZED

"In that article, I summarized the ways in which this type of tune--while seemingly male-praising--can in fact be doubly toxic to the cause of masculinity, as it simultaneously boosts certain less desirable elements of contemporary feminism ("Go ahead... Betray your loyal husband and fornicate with the sexy bad boy....You go, girl!") while also having the baleful effect of keeping men in a state of undignified sexual subjugation ("Zowie, she thinks I'm awesome in the sack! My sated hunger to be on the receiving end of flattery regarding my ostensible sexual prowess has now rendered me helpless to manipulation, by gosh!”)"

Need I continue? These are Trump's - and Seriously's - ideological bedfellows. This is what they believe and what they say, or at least think, when they're in their own safe space. Trump's campaign manager owns a news site that praises people who write articles like that - not to mention the lovely articles written on Breitbart News's own website.

World Health Organization Report: Trannies 49 xs Higher HIV Rate
There's No Hiring Bias Against Women in Tech, They Just Suck At Interviews
Gabby Giffords: The Gun Control Movement's Human Shield
Planned Parenthood's Body Count Under Cecile Richards Is Up To Half a Holocaust
Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy
The Solution To Online 'Harassment' is Simple: Women Should Log Off

You support that, right, Seriously?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 09:57:42 AM »

I've never heard of Alt-Right. I think it's laughable that Hillary wants to go down this road though. The woman who has had racial slurs attributed to her. A person whose husband basically said that Barack Obama wouldn't be "carrying their bags" a year ago.

This will feed into her base. That's about it. This Trump is a racist meme is tired.

Just don't cry when Trump hits back even harder. Racist Hillary Clinton has plenty of baggage herself.

I am glad to see your candidate make a public appearance though. Even if it's to spew moonbattery.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 10:08:24 AM »

Good call. An easy anchor to hang on Trump to keep numbers with women, minorities, moderates, and the educated as high as possible. The alt-right's own beliefs are free fodder without any effort.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 10:12:00 AM »

You live in a cave.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 10:14:26 AM »

Lucky you.

This Trump is a racist meme is tired.

Like most of your posts then.

Just don't cry when Trump hits back even harder.

Will he call her a b**** or a c***?

I am glad to see your candidate make a public appearance, though. Even if it's to spew moonbattery.

She's been making lots of public appearances, but it seems you can't be bothered to pay attention to them. Anyway, I'm sure that Trump's African-American (who Trump would hate to have counting his money), agrees with you that these racist claims are just plain "moonbattery".
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 10:16:27 AM »

Very curious to hear a recap or watch a video of this.  I don't think any Democratic candidate has really taken on the right-wing media circus in this way before.  Obama and Anita Dunn tried going after Fox News early in the presidency, when the channel was repeating conspiracy theories about Obamacare and working overtime to tell everyone to join the tea party movement, and they got burned.
Trapsy

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 10:49:27 AM »

I've never heard of Alt-Right. I think it's laughable that Hillary wants to go down this road though. The woman who has had racial slurs attributed to her. A person whose husband basically said that Barack Obama wouldn't be "carrying their bags" a year ago.

This will feed into her base. That's about it. This Trump is a racist meme is tired.

Just don't cry when Trump hits back even harder. Racist Hillary Clinton has plenty of baggage herself.

I am glad to see your candidate make a public appearance though. Even if it's to spew moonbattery.

I remember when Lincoln and Eisenhower, pushed conspiracies theories on their opponent, Donald Trump is the fabric of the conservative moment. The left is trying to smear a covet hero Steve Bannon in the conservative movement.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 10:50:03 AM »

No. I don't see life through the prism of race like you do. Must be an interesting existence.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2016, 10:56:53 AM »

A white person claiming colourblindness is one of the most ignorant, tone deaf, and ridiculously self-congratulatory things I can think of.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2016, 10:58:33 AM »

No. I don't see life through the prism of race like you do. Must be an interesting existence.

You don't need to to have heard of the alt-right. They're also fascists.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2016, 11:01:04 AM »

So, does racism not exist in your world?

Must be nice.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 11:09:42 AM »

Then you're blind.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 11:10:34 AM »

A white person claiming colourblindness is one of the most ignorant, tone deaf, and ridiculously self-congratulatory things I can think of.
The assumption that someone that happens to be white because he's a Republican is among the most racist and patronizing thing that can come from a red avatar.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »

That's because you're in the alt-right, those that are in it just think they're normal.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 12:07:28 PM »

This is more ed up than anything seriously has written in this thread.
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -6.43

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 12:10:13 PM »

How so?
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »

I think this might backfire although probably not since the media will eat it up. Claiming Trump is some kind of secret neo- nazi just sounds too conspiratorial. Plus most Americans have no idea what the "alt right" is, if she indeed does use that terminology.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 12:49:52 PM »

The assumption that someone that happens to be white because he's a Republican is among the most racist and patronizing thing that can come from a red avatar.
Your a troll.  Nothing more.  Why should we belive you.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 12:51:14 PM »

Post of the Year.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 12:51:46 PM »

I think this might backfire although probably not since the media will eat it up. Claiming Trump is some kind of secret neo- nazi just sounds too conspiratorial. Plus most Americans have no idea what the "alt right" is, if she indeed does use that terminology.

Trump made a YUGE mistake by catering to the Alex Jones/Breitbart/Roger Stone conspiracy nutjob crowd that also engages in white nationalism.  As a conservative Republican, I DESPISE racial identity politics, both from the left and the right.  This ugly strain needs to be eradicated.  And it's scaring the living crap out of minorities who were open to voting GOP this year.  
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 12:52:18 PM »

Nothing wrong wth the post.  You post so much sh**t that you have no room to talk.

Look who's talking.
The same is said of yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies