Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:52:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13534 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: August 23, 2016, 06:13:08 PM »

Why the hell would I lie about that? I never heard of Alt-Right until today. How many memes do you see on my posts?

Seems like it's something you red avatars care to keep more of a tab on than I do.
Alt Right is far more than memes and in fact, your style of post and political views is right on the money.
Typical leftist-shaming, Alinksy-style... It's not going to work.

OMG! How DARE A REPUBLICAN on this board defend the Republican nominee..

OMG! How DARE A REPUBLICAN on this board be against ILLEGAL immigration...

OMG! How DARE A REPUBLICAN even exists on this board. They should all be like the "Republicans" on this board that think Trump is the devil.

OMG! They must be linked with some far right group then! How dare they think differently than I. How dare they have an opinion....

Nice try.

I love how you think you must be such a pure partisan member for defending Trump while attacking and attempting to de-legitimize other Republicans for not acting like you, but you're not. You're just supporting an extremist and inexperienced con man who wants to ruin the lives of most Americans to further improve his own and trample on the values of this country.

Trump is no Republican. See how that works?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 07:08:00 PM »

Trump is no Republican. See how that works?
Funny, Trump went through the Republican primary process and received more votes than any other Republican Presidential candidate in the history of the party, but he's somehow not a Republican....

Gotcha....

The same way that so many posters here participated in the Republican primaries, have voted overwhelmingly for Republicans their entire lives, but don't support Trump. Yet, somehow they're not Republicans...

Gotcha...

Wink
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 11:21:58 AM »

What time is this going down?  I'm pumped.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:47:17 PM »

A poll. None of them.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »

Oh my goodness. Deadly.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 02:16:59 PM »

Link?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 02:22:08 PM »

This is a slaying.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 02:35:04 PM »

THE CATHOLICISM QUOTE. This is a murderous speech.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 02:45:40 PM »

This speech is ludicrously cringeworthy. Plus considering Trump has already countered this speech before it's even started!

I'd have to say it's over for Hillary Clinton. She's lost.

Where is she wrong? And what demonstrable, empirical evidence do you have to support the claim that is's "over for Hillary Clinton" and that "she's lost"?

The best part of this speech is that every claim is rooted in a factual aspect of Trump's campaign. There is no way out without admitting to these aspects or to change them altogether so that the speech is no longer valid, but then doing that is acknowledging everything she claimed from the get-go. This was a powerful and laser point speech.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 02:52:42 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

-- Donald J. Trump

The Donald is right. Racist Hillary Clinton has no business attacking Americans this way because we don't believe in her failed ideology.

Too bad he really is racist, can't deflect it. The people that don't care are pretty racist themselves anyways.

Proof of his "racism?"

Go listen to the moron speak. Go to any message board of FB or reddit and see the Trumpers spew white nationalism and hatred of the brown/black folk. I know to you but to normal people it's not.
Again, I asked you for proof that Trump was a racist. Not what a small percentage of his supporters think. I guarantee you a small percentage of Hillary's supporters think that women should be forced to wear burkas and the Israel is the devil.

So one more time.. proof of racism with Trump's OWN words.

When he questioned Judge Curiel's ability to be on the bench because "he's Mexican"?

When he claimed almost all Mexicans that came over the border were "rapists and murderers"?

When he tweeted a taco bowl to congratulate Hispanics?

When he was sued by the Justice Department for racist treatment of minority customers and employees?

When he played dumb about not knowing about White Nationalism?

When he spearheaded the birther movement to try and delegitimize President Obama just a few years ago?

I mean, I can keep going if you want me to, but you're too blinkered to see it if you haven't already.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:11 PM »

Sources for Claims in Speech (facts!):

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/yes-donald-trump-really-said-all-those-hateful-bigoted-things-hillary-clinton-called-out/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=20160824feed_bigot
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies