Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:27:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13509 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: August 23, 2016, 08:30:03 AM »

Will she take questions from the press?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 09:57:42 AM »

I've never heard of Alt-Right. I think it's laughable that Hillary wants to go down this road though. The woman who has had racial slurs attributed to her. A person whose husband basically said that Barack Obama wouldn't be "carrying their bags" a year ago.

This will feed into her base. That's about it. This Trump is a racist meme is tired.

Just don't cry when Trump hits back even harder. Racist Hillary Clinton has plenty of baggage herself.

I am glad to see your candidate make a public appearance though. Even if it's to spew moonbattery.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:50:03 AM »

No. I don't see life through the prism of race like you do. Must be an interesting existence.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 11:10:34 AM »

A white person claiming colourblindness is one of the most ignorant, tone deaf, and ridiculously self-congratulatory things I can think of.
The assumption that someone that happens to be white because he's a Republican is among the most racist and patronizing thing that can come from a red avatar.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 01:39:32 PM »

That's because you're in the alt-right, those that are in it just think they're normal.
Excuse you?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 05:18:13 PM »

Why the hell would I lie about that? I never heard of Alt-Right until today. How many memes do you see on my posts?

Seems like it's something you red avatars care to keep more of a tab on than I do.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »

Why the hell would I lie about that? I never heard of Alt-Right until today. How many memes do you see on my posts?

Seems like it's something you red avatars care to keep more of a tab on than I do.
Alt Right is far more than memes and in fact, your style of post and political views is right on the money.
Typical leftist-shaming, Alinksy-style... It's not going to work.

OMG! How DARE A REPUBLICAN on this board defend the Republican nominee..

OMG! How DARE A REPUBLICAN on this board be against ILLEGAL immigration...

OMG! How DARE A REPUBLICAN even exists on this board. They should all be like the "Republicans" on this board that think Trump is the devil.

OMG! They must be linked with some far right group then! How dare they think differently than I. How dare they have an opinion....

Nice try.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 06:21:04 PM »

Trump is no Republican. See how that works?
Funny, Trump went through the Republican primary process and received more votes than any other Republican Presidential candidate in the history of the party, but he's somehow not a Republican....

Gotcha....
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 02:05:20 PM »

The candidate that has no problem spewing the "N" word has no moral authority to attack Trump or the 31 million readers of Breitbart.com.

She really is a piece of work.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 02:32:06 PM »

The candidate that has no problem spewing the "N" word has no moral authority to attack Trump or the 31 million readers of Breitbart.com.

Alternatively, the poster regurgitating unsubstantiated smears has no right to pass judgement. Who's the real piece of work here?
That story has been substantiated over and over and over again. Hillary's racism and temper is very well documented.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 02:36:29 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

-- Donald J. Trump

The Donald is right. Racist Hillary Clinton has no business attacking Americans this way because we don't believe in her failed ideology.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 02:42:42 PM »

-- Donald J. Trump

The Donald is right. Racist Hillary Clinton has no business attacking Americans this way because we don't believe in her failed ideology.

Too bad he really is racist, can't deflect it. The people that don't care are pretty racist themselves anyways.

Proof of his "racism?"
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 02:47:17 PM »

Alternatively, the poster regurgitating unsubstantiated smears has no right to pass judgement. Who's the real piece of work here?
That story has been substantiated over and over and over again. Hillary's racism and temper is very well documented.

It's ok Seriously?, her speech will be over soon, it will all be over soon...

Seriously? is seriously panicking.

He's short-circuiting something fierce.
If by short circuiting, you mean laughing at the red avatar response about this hackish speech, you are correct. This won't change the needle one bit.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 02:48:48 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2016, 02:51:31 PM by Seriously? »

-- Donald J. Trump

Too bad he really is racist, can't deflect it. The people that don't care are pretty racist themselves anyways.

Proof of his "racism?"

Go listen to the moron speak. Go to any message board of FB or reddit and see the Trumpers spew white nationalism and hatred of the brown/black folk. I know to you but to normal people it's not.
Again, I asked you for proof that Trump was a racist. Not what a small percentage of his supporters think. I guarantee you a small percentage of Hillary's supporters think that women should be forced to wear burkas and that Israel is the devil.

So one more time.. proof of racism with Trump's OWN words.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 02:53:42 PM »

-- Donald J. Trump

Proof of his "racism?"

Go listen to the moron speak. Go to any message board of FB or reddit and see the Trumpers spew white nationalism and hatred of the brown/black folk. I know to you but to normal people it's not.
Again, I asked you for proof that Trump was a racist. Not what a small percentage of his supporters think. I guarantee you a small percentage of Hillary's supporters think that women should be forced to wear burkas and the Israel is the devil.

So saying the illegal immigrants here are all criminals and rapists is not racist? So kicking all muslims out of the country isn't racist? K, gotcha kiddo.
That's NOT what Trump said. He never equated all illegal immigrants as violent criminals.

He never said that he wanted to "kick all Muslims out of the country," either.

Technically, however, ILLEGAL immigrants that are here ILLEGALLY are criminals in that they are breaking our immigration laws, but I digress. And the US can create whatever immigration policy it wishes.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 03:00:02 PM »

-- Donald J. Trump

Proof of his "racism?"

Again, I asked you for proof that Trump was a racist. Not what a small percentage of his supporters think. I guarantee you a small percentage of Hillary's supporters think that women should be forced to wear burkas and the Israel is the devil.

When he questioned Judge Curiel's ability to be on the bench because "he's Mexican"?

When he claimed almost all Mexicans that came over the border were "rapists and murderers"?

When he tweeted a taco bowl to congratulate Hispanics?

When he was sued by the Justice Department for racist treatment of minority customers and employees?

When he played dumb about not knowing about White Nationalism?

When he spearheaded the birther movement to try and delegitimize President Obama just a few years ago?

I mean, I can keep going if you want me to, but you're too blinkered to see it if you haven't already.
Oh I'd love to hear more about this Justice Department suit, Do you have a link?

The rest of your assertions are nonsense. But I do agree with you, Trump should have gone after Curiel because he was an Mexican-American DEMOCRAT hack of a judge. A partisan that wouldn't give him a fair shake.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 05:41:08 PM »

No commentary needed, unless you don't recognize the former Klansman that the Democrats elevated to the President Pro Tempure of the Senate.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 07:37:31 PM »

As someone who worked in Immigration, I can tell you, a lot of the issues with immigration is race-based. People aren't really concerned about Canadian, British or Australian overstayers. You might be, but a lot aren't. Plus, the issue isn't also the issue, but the rhetoric used to get people excited. Opposing illegal immigration doesn't make you racist, but using inflammatory rhetoric that IS very much racially charged, does. It gets especially bad when you single out specific races/religions and flame stereotypes and permit hatred toward those people.

How about a little intellectual honesty on that front too?
I am for the proposition that they should all be deported. I don't care about race, religion or creed. You either choose to obey our laws or you do not. If you do not respect our laws and overstay your visit, I do not want you to become part of society. I want you back home, attempting to come here legally instead of flouting our laws.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies