Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:58:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13512 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 23, 2016, 10:08:24 AM »

Good call. An easy anchor to hang on Trump to keep numbers with women, minorities, moderates, and the educated as high as possible. The alt-right's own beliefs are free fodder without any effort.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:42:25 PM »

And she ties it all back to the well-received "unfit to serve" argument, too. Sharp.

Yes. Well done Hillary.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 01:57:46 PM »

And that response from David Duke is suppose to help their (Alt Right) cause ?
Is that really his response ?
Wow.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:47:50 PM »

As someone who worked in Immigration, I can tell you, a lot of the issues with immigration is race-based. People aren't really concerned about Canadian, British or Australian overstayers. You might be, but a lot aren't. Plus, the issue isn't also the issue, but the rhetoric used to get people excited. Opposing illegal immigration doesn't make you racist, but using inflammatory rhetoric that IS very much racially charged, does. It gets especially bad when you single out specific races/religions and flame stereotypes and permit hatred toward those people.
How about a little intellectual honesty on that front too?

I am for the proposition that they should all be deported. I don't care about race, religion or creed. You either choose to obey our laws or you do not. If you do not respect our laws and overstay your visit, I do not want you to become part of society. I want you back home, attempting to come here legally instead of flouting our laws.

But your other trump-supporter brothers and sisters, do care what color they are.
I love it how Seriously just conveniently skipped-over and ignored this post :
The reporters asked some Trump supporters at one of his rallies if they are bothered by the fact that Melania might be an illegal immigrant.
They overwhelmingly responded "no, because she is white".
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies