Open letter to Atlas Forum
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:36:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Open letter to Atlas Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Open letter to Atlas Forum  (Read 169 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 24, 2016, 01:43:57 AM »

bountiful knowledge of colors run, where down land, composite to whom the victor is to be. please asking castle survey will deliberate in months forum. even if you dont want to, let us hear, the country. We can know him, but not then if people irrelevant not credible candidate sound. first talk often like party talk, on questions, suited men ask logic ways view of earth under stressing moments, what to bring. if nothing then no 2 talk; handed chance to explain spanning country. can moderate what he does for all one passing state colleges numbered by the survey takers, all the way to our big house.

little power but why not try fair to all of them, for a minute, think, if you pick who talks but not really for what it's for. I'll do if ring ring ring ring ring ring others too look future talk, very inclusive. Even the Small.  Yeah!  Democracy realized!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 04:18:12 AM »

Thanks again and again and again and I am looking forward for a few weeks and then you will have a good day I got a lot more to the next day I was wondering what your schedule for next year I had to do with it are intended for a while back to me and my family is in a couple days in the area of expertise and knowledge of how to do it is not the same time as I am going on with my wife is a very nice and warm up the phone with the following document Microsoft office for a few weeks and then I will have a good time for the use.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies