Daughter of Sen. Manchin raises EpiPen price 400%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:43:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Daughter of Sen. Manchin raises EpiPen price 400%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Daughter of Sen. Manchin raises EpiPen price 400%  (Read 3457 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2016, 12:34:13 AM »
« edited: September 02, 2016, 12:35:45 AM by IceSpear »

I like Munchkin, but his daughter only has the job she has because of his influence.

Honestly, who cares?  I'd help my kid in that position.

Uh, I don't care.  I said I like Manchin.  I was just being Captain Obvious for a post so we have a reality check.  But let's not forget WV history.....Manchin had a penchant for strong arming (a.k.a. helping) to get what he wanted, and he was quite adept at it.  Smiley  WV'ers love thim though....he'd be elected King for life if that job existed.

lol. King? He won't even be re-elected Senator (if he runs.) In fact, he's going to get demolished.

Obviously you'd prefer that, as you wouldn't have to live with a sitting Democratic Senator being from WV, but most people without a strong opinion on the state (read: normal) would say that your prediction is FAR from a given...

Actually I'd prefer he win. A vote for Democrats to control the Senate is very valuable, particularly when it's coming from a deep red state like WV. I just accept the reality that it is a complete lost cause, and he should just retire rather than embarrassing himself with a humiliating Blanching to end his political career. Manchin is a member of the anti-white hate group, and no amount of "personal popularity" can overcome that in the eyes of a majority of WV voters. He's DOA.

And yeah, most people in 2012-2013 weren't predicting Pryor and Tennant would be utterly humiliated and destroyed either. How did that turn out again?

I will look prescient in 2 years + change. Wink Or maybe even earlier if he retires after seeing the writing on the wall!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies