Trump: "Hillary Clinton is a bigot"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:36:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "Hillary Clinton is a bigot"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Trump: "Hillary Clinton is a bigot"  (Read 1702 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 09:00:20 PM »

Didn't say he had to die, just have a heart attack for being a unhealthy person and be out of the race. Of you know if he did actually die from it that's no big loss after everything he's said.

That's still over the line. Getting down to Trump's level is pointless.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 09:00:48 PM »

Why is this any less outrageous than the constant democratic assertion that conservatives are racist?

This double standard is atrocious on this board, but it should surprise NO ONE, considering 90% of you guys that post here are non-white graduate students in urban areas.

GET IT TOGETHER

ahahahahaha

i'm not sure you know the demographics of this board.

He thinks most of us arent white, that's funny.

The board is pretty much 99% white male middle to upper middle class, that's hilarious.

This board is 99% cuckolded

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 09:02:10 PM »

Didn't say he had to die, just have a heart attack for being a unhealthy person and be out of the race. Of you know if he did actually die from it that's no big loss after everything he's said.

That's still over the line. Getting down to Trump's level is pointless.

Eh, it was more a stupid comment about Trump's health like the made up Clinton crap. I don't normally hate any politicians. I can think of three (Trump and the Milwaukee mini-Trump's Bob Donovan and Mark Borkowski) so you have to be a filthy beast for me to hate you.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 09:03:35 PM »

Trump:  Hillary Clinton is beating my a$$ like a rug!

WHIP IT GOOD!
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 09:07:36 PM »

Why is this any less outrageous than the constant democratic assertion that conservatives are racist?
When conservatives are trying to limit the voting rights of many minority voters across the country, calling them racist is the least we should do.

so by your logic, the 80% of americans that support voter id laws are racist.

I, on the other hand, think it INSULTING to assume that a certain race is too feeble to get the necessary documents to get an ID.
When it is made burdensome to be able to get the damn thing, yes it is racist.  If they were given out for free to all people then me and all liberal would be ok with it.  Only used now to limit the rights of those who are poor, and heavily of colour.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 09:07:56 PM »

the exact moment when the argument is lost: when you have to call someone a cuck.

Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 09:09:07 PM »

the exact moment when the argument is lost: when you have to call someone a cuck.

Get off the board, punk.

This board needs to BE RAZED
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2016, 09:09:10 PM »

This double standard is atrocious on this board, but it should surprise NO ONE, considering 90% of you guys that post here are non-white graduate students in urban areas.

GET IT TOGETHER

ahahahahaha

The board is pretty much 99% white male middle to upper middle class, that's hilarious.

Honey, no one want to do that too you.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2016, 09:12:58 PM »

Marty is right about most of our posters living in urban areas or living close to very large cities mostly our democratic posters. But he's completely wrong about the posters being minorities.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2016, 09:15:59 PM »

Marty is right about most of our posters living in urban areas or living close to very large cities mostly our democratic posters. But he's completely wrong about the posters being minorities.

Most of the US lives in urban areas and around cities (aka suburbs which the census considers urban for some reason), most people don't actually live in the country.
evergreenarbor

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: -8.43

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2016, 09:30:18 PM »

Most of the US lives in urban areas and around cities (aka suburbs which the census considers urban for some reason), most people don't actually live in the country.

Not only that, but the US has been primarily urban and suburban since at least 1920:

"The urbanization of the United States occurred over a period of many years, with the nation only attaining urban-majority status between 1910 and 1920. Currently, over four-fifths of the U.S. population resides in urban [and suburban] areas, a percentage which is still increasing today."

Emphasis added.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2016, 09:31:10 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2016, 09:39:00 PM by ProudModerate2 »

THIS BOARD IS A LEFT WING CIRCLE JERK.

By seeing the number of posts from you in this thread, it seems that you are proud and eager to pull down your pants, squeeze into the circle and join the rest of us wankers.
We are happy to have you.

Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2016, 09:35:43 PM »

GET IT TOGETHER

ahahahahaha

Actually, Hillary Clinton is turning Trump into a political cuckold.

https://www.facebook.com/republicanwomenforhillary/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/republican-women-organize-to-support-clinton/
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2016, 09:47:46 PM »

GET IT TOGETHER

I'm a poor white rural college drop-out and I only wish I could say to you and others on here what I'd really like to say, you goddamn dolt.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2016, 09:49:22 PM »

GET IT TOGETHER
Well said... Plus, it is well documented that Clinton has made antisemitic and racist statements against blacks and Jews.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2016, 10:13:58 PM »

GET IT TOGETHER
Well said... Plus, it is well documented that Clinton has made antisemitic and racist statements against blacks and Jews.

If you say it's well documented, at least provide some sources...
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2016, 10:28:49 PM »

GET IT TOGETHER

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

https://citizenwells.com/2016/05/19/hillary-and-bill-clinton-used-n-word-slurred-jews-sociopath-hillary-mistreated-people-mainstream-media-mostly-ignored-internet-not-a-factor-when-clintons-ruled-citizen-wells-resurrects-scrubbed-ne/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/hillary-clinton/12172037/Black-people-shouldnt-be-fooled-by-Hillary-Clinton.html
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2016, 10:51:47 PM »

I think I just found the new breitbart: Citizen Wells
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2016, 10:53:51 PM »

Oh look, British tabloids/joke newspapers!
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2016, 11:12:02 PM »

The question is whether it's well documented. I gave you articles documenting that. Mainly those articles point to third-party sources that back up the assertion that Hillary Clinton has used racial slurs in the past. She has.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2016, 11:27:42 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2016, 11:30:50 PM by Interlocutor »

GET IT TOGETHER

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

Isn't Melania threatening to sue The Daily Mail for defamation? Doesn't sound like even the Trumps finds it a reliable publication
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2016, 11:28:41 PM »

Trump:  Hillary Clinton is beating my a$$ like a rug!

WHIP IT GOOD!

lol
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2016, 01:57:24 AM »

GET IT TOGETHER

Isn't Melania threatening to sue The Daily Mail for defamation? Doesn't sound like even the Trumps finds it a reliable publication
Again, these articles just point to the underlying source material when asked to buttress my claim that it's "well documented" that Hillary has made racial slurs in the past. There were plenty of books written about Hillary Rotten Clinton and how un-nice she was behind closed doors.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2016, 03:34:06 AM »

The Telegraph is not commonly recognised as a tabloid (in fact it is one of the few papers that retains the traditional broadsheet format).
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2016, 05:04:13 AM »

GET IT TOGETHER

ahahahahaha

omg u sure god him g00d lmao XD
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies