The Truth About Hillary Clinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:42:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  The Truth About Hillary Clinton
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Truth About Hillary Clinton  (Read 321 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 26, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. And I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard. And again, she’s given an agenda that’s not all of her. But again, I think she really works hard. I think she does a good job. And I like her.
Trapsy

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 12:45:35 PM »

http://www.vox.com/a/hillary-clinton-interview/the-gap-listener-leadership-quality this was a good insight on her.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 12:46:19 PM »

Indecisive Donald can't make up his mind about his opponent, and pretends that she's evil just to appeal to his base. Sad!
The Ex-Factor
xfactor99
Viet Nam

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.43

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 01:02:05 PM »

I used to really not like Hillary back in the '08 primaries for many of the same reasons Sanders supporters today didn't like her. And in some areas, foreign policy in particular she still has her faults. However in retrospect I felt as if she was right about (1) the individual mandate, which is important because it was the only substantive policy difference between herself and Obama and they argued about it for 10 minutes in every debate and (2) that Obama was naive for thinking that he could bring people together and that Republicans wouldn't oppose him at every turn.

I'm interested in seeing how she governs differently than Obama. Namely if she's a better negotiator (lol trump).
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 02:44:53 PM »

She's an introvert and doesn't have much charisma (neither of which helps in politics).

However, she's smart, tough, and works hard. She knows what she's talking about.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies