Trump supporters: Why do you think the KKK is supporting your candidate?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:04:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump supporters: Why do you think the KKK is supporting your candidate?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump supporters: Why do you think the KKK is supporting your candidate?  (Read 1947 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 06:37:48 AM »

White nationalists didn't adopt conservative or Republican principles; conservatives and Republicans adopted white nationalist principles.

Best thing I've read in a long time.  It's taken me, an independent but mostly Republican voter, vowing to never support a GOP candidate for any office ever again. If this is who they nominate and throw their support behind, then there is no longer a place for me among them.

I know I'm not the only Republican/Republican leaning independent who feels this way.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 08:14:22 AM »

So Trump supporters can't answer a simple question, but instead just bring up other candidates to defend their own.  Even though, ya know, I asked them not to do that but to just focus on their guy.

Oh well.
One of the points brought up in my class last night is the ethical fallacy of "others are worse" and yet even taking Trump supporters statements of how Clinton is a racist at face value and doing no fact checking or evaluation, they haven't even shown that.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 12:03:56 PM »

Trump is NOT alone with KKK support...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sourcing: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html

When will Hillary! disavow?
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 12:16:13 PM »

So this guy is backing Clinton on an assumption she'll suddenly reverse her policies once electing even though she hasn't given any indication she'll do so, while most other racists back Trump based on exactly what he's said during the campaign.

But we aren't talking about Clinton!

Again--I'm asking you only about Trump.  Why do you think radical organizations like the KKK and the American Nazi Party overwhelmingly support him? Why do you suppose the leader of an American Nazi group believes electing Trump gives them a "real opportunity?"

If you respond with anything where you try to divert back to Hillary Clinton it will only be proof that you're a hack.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 12:59:46 PM »

But I already answered you Smiley

One of the reasons why racists back Trump is the same why drug dealers back Clinton that is racists love Trump's immigrations reform, while drug dealers don't.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2016, 01:37:35 PM »

So this guy is backing Clinton on an assumption she'll suddenly reverse her policies once electing even though she hasn't given any indication she'll do so, while most other racists back Trump based on exactly what he's said during the campaign.

But we aren't talking about Clinton!

Again--I'm asking you only about Trump.  Why do you think radical organizations like the KKK and the American Nazi Party overwhelmingly support him? Why do you suppose the leader of an American Nazi group believes electing Trump gives them a "real opportunity?"

If you respond with anything where you try to divert back to Hillary Clinton it will only be proof that you're a hack.
Should the right of a KKK member to vote be taken away if they are not convicted felons without their rights restored?

If not, what difference does it make who they vote for? They are entitled to vote for the candidate of their choosing based on whatever criteria is important to them. Just like any other citizen.

Apparently, the KKK vote is not monolithic. Hillary has supporters as well.

Unless you are advocating disenfranchisement, it's how democracy works.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2016, 06:45:50 PM »

So Trump supporters can't answer a simple question, but instead just bring up other candidates to defend their own.  Even though, ya know, I asked them not to do that but to just focus on their guy.

Oh well.
I did no such thing. Will you actually address the Trump supporters who did respond or will you only respond to those who make agreeable posts to your own position?
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2016, 08:02:17 PM »

Oh well.
I did no such thing. Will you actually address the Trump supporters who did respond or will you only respond to those who make agreeable posts to your own position?

Don't hold your breath.  I'm not.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies