Bannon Controversy Thread: Is illegally registered to vote in FL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:20:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bannon Controversy Thread: Is illegally registered to vote in FL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bannon Controversy Thread: Is illegally registered to vote in FL  (Read 2891 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 08:17:29 AM »

I've said, time and time again - voter fraud is a serious issue in this country.
Well, we've asked Republicans for proof it is a problem and they've obliged.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 09:31:02 AM »

LOL. A domestic violence case thrown out vs. a Presidential candidate's husband who has been accused of sexual assault at least a dozen times....

Gotta love the press.

You should - they've spent far too little time on when your cult leader literally stopped beating his wife.

Your cult leader likes throwing stuff at her husband and belittling the philandering moron.

Remember this oldie, but goodie?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706

"Whaaaaataboutclinton!" Thank you for demonstrating one of the distinctive cries of the Trump cult.

Another prominent (but not exclusive) characteristic of a Trump cultist is the complete ignorance of reality in favored of their chosen fantasy story. I.e. because I correctly point out that TrumpMiller is a stupid, ignorant, bullying, con artist and prostitute-reviewer with a documented history of assaulting women, you assume I'm a Clinton "cultist". (I would prefer seeing Clinton beat TrumpMiller. I would also prefer a mentally disabled orangutang over Trump, because he's that bad a candidate. I've made that all quite clear.)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 09:36:46 AM »

I've said, time and time again - voter fraud is a serious issue in this country.

There are millions of cases every year of campaign heads voting 9, 10 times. We need voter ids for the chiefs of presidential campaigns to make sure Crooked _____ doesn't win by rigging.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 09:50:57 AM »

LOL. A domestic violence case thrown out vs. a Presidential candidate's husband who has been accused of sexual assault at least a dozen times....

Gotta love the press.

You should - they've spent far too little time on when your cult leader literally stopped beating his wife.

Your cult leader likes throwing stuff at her husband and belittling the philandering moron.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706

Again, when you leave in November, don't come back.

And if you choose to whine about the results, at least make it funny.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 10:00:48 AM »

Gotta love the press.

Again, when you leave in November, don't come back.

Be careful. He might leave all his property to the Russian embassy and drink the Kool Aid. You do not want that to attributable to him overinterpreting your wish.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2016, 12:28:26 PM »

folks, he could be voting like 15 times! Must stop. Bad!
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2016, 12:29:39 PM »

#lockhimup
dspNY
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2016, 08:53:01 PM »

Bannon tried to stop his ex-wife from sending their children to schools with Jewish children

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiarosenbaum/donald-trumps-campaign-chief-divorce-accusations?utm_term=.kxJrpJ8qRD#.lmW0bD2KwB
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2016, 09:03:09 PM »

You mean the chairman of the site that ran the headline "Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew" might have a Jewish problem? I am shocked I say. Shocked!
psychprofessor

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2016, 09:07:28 PM »

did bannon undergo "extreme vetting?"
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2016, 09:13:56 PM »

These stories are coming from within Trump's campaign, IMO. Bannon is alt-right, Hillary just gave a speech against the alt-right and Trump needs an excuse to get rid of him. It's pretty easy to get rid of somebody with all this bad stories coming out, without making it look like Trump is throwing alt-right under the bus.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2016, 04:17:50 PM »

So Republicans use "the case was dropped" as a defense...pretty sure there NEVER even WAS a case against Hillary, yet it doesn't stop you guys from smearing her.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2016, 04:20:36 PM »

Gotta love the press.

Wow, when did you become such a PC cuck?  Bannon is an ILLEGAL voter.  I thought you rednecks cared about voter fraud?  About respecting the laws of this country?  You don't care about ILLEGAL voting, cuck?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2016, 11:09:50 PM »

Update

Bannon has now re-registered his address to the home of a Breitbart staff writer and his family elsewhere in Florida:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sure thing, they're definitely roomies.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies