CheeseWhiz SCANDAL!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:18:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  CheeseWhiz SCANDAL!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CheeseWhiz SCANDAL!!!  (Read 547 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 25, 2005, 12:39:38 PM »
« edited: June 25, 2005, 04:46:23 PM by CheeseYoda »

Hello, I am Darth Velveeta and this is Spin News Network with the latest updates:

Senatorial candidate CheeseWhiz (picture above) has recently been heard talking backwards all over Atlasia and changed his name temporarily to CheeseYoda.  We have found that the head of the Forum Elitist Conspiracy is a mystery man named “Yoda”
I, John F. Kennedy, former Senator for the Pacific Region and District Five, former President Pro Tempore of the Senate, former Defence and Security Secretary of Atlasia, former President and Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia, hereby issue a decree forming the Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus.

The Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus is a sectional pressure group with the express intention of promulgating a better deal for the elite members of the forum. The Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus will lobby members of the legislature and executive in an attempt to remove those who are not part of the forum elite from office and pass legislation to crack down on criticism of the Forum Elite.

The Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus will establish new means of control. In the interests of keeping those who are not considered to be elite from expressing their views, the Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus will lobby for the creation of an all pervasive "Big Brother" to monitor the ongoing actions of forum members to prevent dissent.

The Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus is open for membership. All those interested in joining the Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus should post their interest here, their suitability will be evaluated by the Dictatorial Chairman of the Forum Elite Conspiracy, Chairman Yoda whose identity is kept strictly secret, Justice Kennedy shall act on his behalf.

The Forum Elite Conspiracy Caucus denies the existence of a forum elite conspiracy. There is no substantial evidence to prove the existence of a conspiracy by the forum elite to seize and keep power. The Caucus feels that the accusations of elitism levelled against itself are baseless and unfounded, "Elite we are not, better we are" states Chairman Yoda.

The second bold part proves that the Dictatorial Chairman Yoda does talk backwards; which is what CheeseYoda has just started doing.  So, the conclusion?  CheeseWhiz, (or should I say Yoda,) orchestrated this whole conspiracy and has brought down many of Forum members.

Is this the man you want representing you in the Senate?  We think not.

This is Darth Velveeta, signing off.

Note: since no opponent have I yet; have to attack myself, I do Wink
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 04:40:40 PM »

Hard luck, Yoda was deposed - George Wallace's re-animated corpse is in charge now.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 04:48:39 PM »

Hard luck, Yoda was deposed - George Wallace's re-animated corpse is in charge now.

Darth Velveeta: Aha!  So not only was he in charge, but he was too scandalous for even the FEC to keep him as Chairman!
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 04:56:36 PM »

Darth Velveeta: Aha!  So not only was he in charge, but he was too scandalous for even the FEC to keep him as Chairman!

Quite the contrary, not nearly scandalous enough!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 10:38:25 PM »

You know Akno and Joe bumped Wallace into a fire place my mistake so we need a new puppet leader now...
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 10:39:40 PM »

You know Akno and Joe bumped Wallace into a fire place my mistake so we need a new puppet leader now...

Right...By mistake...yeah.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 09:21:48 AM »

Darth Velveeta: Aha!  Now, he organized a murder of a corpse to get his old job back! Tongue  Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to get back to my rabbit cage Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies