Pokemon Go is starting to look like a flop (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:12:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Pokemon Go is starting to look like a flop (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pokemon Go is starting to look like a flop  (Read 994 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: August 29, 2016, 07:16:18 PM »

Exactly. Why run through the streets to play video games when you could be sitting at home playing video games, stuffing yourself with Doritos and cotton candy, washing the sticky-sweet mess down with a fizzy, teeth-rotting can of Mountain Dew?

It is both  comical and pathetic that Pokemon Go has attracted so much derision not on account of its flaws - which it shares with virtually every video game that people waste their time playing - but its virtues, i.e. that it encouraged its players to be physically active, socialize with their neighbors, and spend time in public spaces.

Go back to playing flash games like Run the Jewels or Alfred Hitchcock's Birds until you develop bed sores, I guess. Just so long as you stay inside so that no one sees you doing it.
Exactly. I'm kinda done with Pokemon Go now, I think, though I might occasionally play it again, but it was fun while it lasted and it is better than couch-sitting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies