Donald's Health
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:48:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald's Health
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald's Health  (Read 1241 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 26, 2016, 05:58:46 PM »

People continue to ask questions about the health of Donald Trump, a morbidly-obese 70-year-old man who seems to only eat unhealthy fast food.

More breaking news today, as Trump's doctor revealed that he wrote the infamous letter of good health in just five minutes while a limo sent by Trump waited outside his office: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-doctor-wrote-health-letter-just-5-minutes-limo-waited-n638526?cid=sm_tw

What else is he hiding?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 05:59:58 PM »

His hair turning orange definitively indicates some serious condition.
psychprofessor

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »

liver malfunction, probably...although since he doesn't drink it wouldn't be cirrhosis. potentially hepatitis - a, b or c? we really need to have the media investigate this. his hair and skin seem to be more jaundiced as we progress through this campaign.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 06:16:05 PM »

His loss of motor function is preventing him from aiming his spray tan accurately.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 06:16:58 PM »

It's "I'm a clown running for president" syndrome.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 06:21:20 PM »

I feel love is in the air Grin
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 06:23:08 PM »

If Trump were in bad health it would increase the chances of me voting for him. I doubt I'm alone either.
kyc0705

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 06:27:55 PM »

I've heard from some very smart people that Donald Trump is in very poor health and that he's lying about his condition. I don't know, but look, he's very low energy, he keeps cancelling his rallies. I think we all know. Like I said, some experts  have told me these things, I mean look at his hair! That's a very clear sign of something, I think, so I think it's time we took a look at that.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 09:52:40 PM »

I've heard from some very smart people that Donald Trump is in very poor health and that he's lying about his condition. I don't know, but look, he's very low energy, he keeps cancelling his rallies. I think we all know. Like I said, some experts  have told me these things, I mean look at his hair! That's a very clear sign of something, I think, so I think it's time we took a look at that.
Just about every rally that has been canceled has been replaced with other events.

Trump was in Vegas today. I believe he goes to Washington State for some fundraising tomorrow and is staying on the West Coast (or will be back there) next Tuesday for something in Everett, Washington and then Phoenix, AZ. The Phoenix event that was "canceled" is actually being moved to a larger venue.

Hillary Clinton has nothing publicly scheduled until August 31st in Cleveland.

You can call Trump a lot of things, but a low-energy campaigner is not one of them.
JRP1994

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 10:09:21 PM »

Just about every rally that has been canceled has been replaced with other events.

Trump was in Vegas today. I believe he goes to Washington State for some fundraising tomorrow and is staying on the West Coast (or will be back there) next Tuesday for something in Everett, Washington and then Phoenix, AZ. The Phoenix event that was "canceled" is actually being moved to a larger venue.

You can call Trump a lot of things, but a low-energy campaigner is not one of them.

That's the gift the GOP has handed her on a silver platter. Were she running against a competent opponent like Kasich, I don't think she'd be leading and don't think this would be a particularly close race. But the Orange Man being her opponent allows her to sit back and (probably) win by being merely the adult in the room when it comes to nuclear weapons and not be seriously challenged on her merits as a candidate, which is unhealthy for democracy.
kyc0705

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 10:16:56 PM »

I was parodying Trump's style. Even I will admit that low-energy would not be a serious adjective.
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 02:30:53 PM »

Donald Trump isn't morbidly obese or even fat
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 02:35:01 PM »

In regards to Clinton having no rallies for the next few days, that is probably explained by the fact that she is fundraising like a machine.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 02:36:46 PM »

Donald Trump isn't morbidly obese or even fat
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 02:40:41 PM »

Well, according to Donald Trump he is fat since he drinks diet coke. Because there has never been a thin person who drinks diet coke
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 04:44:21 PM »

A few more taco bowls and he'll be fatter than his personal waiter, Chris Christie. 
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 05:34:26 PM »

A few more taco bowls and he'll be fatter than his personal waiter, Chris Christie. 

LMAO!!!!!
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 07:29:10 PM »

Funny thread, almost made me forget that the Democratic nominee is an overweight 70 year old grandmother who can't stand unassisted for longer than a few minutes at a time, requires regular naps throughout the day, is "often confused", and probably wears a colostomy bag.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 07:34:26 PM »

Hillary Clinton is of a healthy weight for a 68 year old woman.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »

Funny thread, almost made me forget that the Democratic nominee is an overweight 70 year old grandmother who can't stand unassisted for longer than a few minutes at a time, requires regular naps throughout the day, is "often confused", and probably wears a colostomy bag.

I was wondering why this thread was reeking of dog sweat.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 07:59:35 PM »

Trump could certainly use one of those with all that shiite coming out of his mouth.
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 08:24:45 PM »

Neither nominee is overweight (and I don't care about BMI- it is a stupid system, especially for men over six feet tall).  If either of them are considered fat, then I'm so obese I'll drop dead tomorrow (I'm just a standard tall and fat guy, about the size of a football offensive lineman).
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 09:07:23 PM »

Trump's personal physician of 35 years didn't need to waste an hour thinking up what to write about our next president because he already knew that Trump was very healthy. This is a total non-issue and a distraction by the kool-aid drinkers who just want to distract everyone from crooked Hillary's health problems. The woman can't sit without being propped up and she can't even stand for long without support. And what about that seizure she was probably having? You people don't even want to talk about that! Because making up stories about Trump's health and mocking his weight (isn't that one of those isms you people love so much?) is way better.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 09:22:38 PM »

Donald's health is fine, in fact, it's probably the only part about him that's ok.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 09:26:03 PM »

You really are a cretin if you believe that. If that's what your house is built on, I genuinely pity you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies