Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton’s Execution
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:03:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton’s Execution  (Read 1373 times)
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 27, 2016, 05:05:18 AM »

Source: Huffington Post
You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-al-baldasaro_us_57c04700e4b04193420eb886?section=&

Wow, what a nut case trump is.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:08:38 AM »

b-but Hillary...
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 05:58:24 AM »

Roll Eyes

Unsurprising, reprehensible, and indefensible. Waiting for the mental gymnastics from our resident dopes in 5... 4... 3...
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 07:43:48 AM »

Of course he is.

He openly encouraged his supporters to shoot her.
skoods
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 12:41:33 PM »

Donald Drumpf Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton’s Execution

Source: Huffington Post
You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-al-baldasaro_us_57c04700e4b04193420eb886?section=&

Wow, what a nut case trump is.

But Hillary used her own personal email server when chit chatting with her friends as Secretary of State...HANG THE B*$$#!!!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 12:49:42 PM »

Wow !
We should be shocked .... but we're not.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 04:39:30 PM »

Yeah, because Trump is supposed to know what every person said and be able to validate the comment as true immediately if he doesn't.

Give me a break.

"I didn't know that" works for you with Hillary's e-mails, Hillary's billing records, Hillary's memory on Benghazi, etc., etc., etc.

The second a Republican does it on an inane fact like what one of the thousands of people he knows said and it's time to declare war on Trump. Typical leftist hypocrisy. But I'd expect nothing less on this board.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 04:46:52 PM »

Yeah, because Trump is supposed to know what every person said and be able to validate the comment as true immediately if he doesn't.

Give me a break.

"I didn't know that" works for you with Hillary's e-mails, Hillary's billing records, Hillary's memory on Benghazi, etc., etc., etc.

The second a Republican does it on an inane fact like what one of the thousands of people he knows said and it's time to declare war on Trump. Typical leftist hypocrisy. But I'd expect nothing less on this board.

He's not just some random Republican, he co-chairs the Trump campaign’s national veterans' coalition.

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 04:57:11 PM »

so... the pivot is happening now?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 04:57:51 PM »

This is what happens when you let crazies take over a political party.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 05:05:05 PM »

Give me a break.

He's not just some random Republican, he co-chairs the Trump campaign’s national veterans' coalition.

Again, there's an assumption here that Trump knows or should have know what he said. It's quite possible that he did not. "I don't know" is a totally acceptable answer if he does not know the underlying facts. Trump is allowed to not know everything.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 09:13:31 AM »

Give me a break.

Again, there's an assumption here that Trump knows or should have know what he said. It's quite possible that he did not. "I don't know" is a totally acceptable answer if he does not know the underlying facts. Trump is allowed to not know everything.

Yes, because Trump only knows the very best people.

He should know what they say.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 10:11:51 AM »

Give me a break.

How is acceptable to not condemn it once he is informed of it? He defends the guy saying he's a great guy instead of making clear it isn't ok to murder political opponents. You're not even trying anymore.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 10:26:06 AM »

Of course he is.

He openly encouraged his supporters to shoot her.

No, no, no. There were "subtley" sarcastic undertones. He is totes playing 64D 5483 bit chess right now, to be a tricky mctrickster with the lamestream media. Liberal cucks just don't get it as usual. We will have the last laugh when Trump wins 400+ electoral votes and wins ALL the blacks. /s
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 10:51:12 AM »

How is acceptable to not condemn it once he is informed of it? He defends the guy saying he's a great guy instead of making clear it isn't ok to murder political opponents. You're not even trying anymore.
Because Trump would have to make the assumption that the media report is true instead of independently verifying it first and is put into the uncomfortable position of bashing a surrogate without verifying the facts.

Look we all have to agree that a candidate is not responsible for the stupid s**t their surrogates say.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 11:12:36 AM »

Because Trump would have to make the assumption that the media report is true instead of independently verifying it first and is put into the uncomfortable position of bashing a surrogate without verifying the facts.

Look we all have to agree that a candidate is not responsible for the stupid s**t their surrogates say.

Firstly, he does not at all. There is a very simple answer "If he did say those comments I strongly condemn him for it. There is no room for such statements in a civilized democracy" Or some variant on that.

Secondly, it IS true - it's not as if the media makes those things up other than in Trump's confused mind so it's ridiculous to think it's made up.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 11:34:37 AM »

OK, I'm confused. You can either execute Hillary, have her shot by 2nd amendment people or lock up. You can't have all three.
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2016, 11:36:06 AM »

Trump doesn't always know and can't always control what his surrogates say. I'm sure if you checked into crooked Hillary's surrogates you'd see people saying so much worse than what this guy likely said in the heat of the moment. But sure we'll just ignore all the criminality and corruption and anti-American rhetoric coming from crooked Hillary and her liberal surrogates.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2016, 11:41:52 AM »

Disgusting.

What's Ryan's response? I guess something like "well, I don't agree with that but support him nevertheless". Ryan and Mitch should unendorse Trump.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2016, 11:52:32 AM »

OK, I'm confused. You can either execute Hillary, have her shot by 2nd amendment people or lock up. You can't have all three.
Sure you can. Lock her up → waterboarding → executation by Second Amendment People. Or just sent her to Middle East, together with Bushes/Wolfowitz/you name it. Over there should love their humanist approach to politics Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies