Black Men for Bernie Group endorses Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:29:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Black Men for Bernie Group endorses Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Black Men for Bernie Group endorses Trump  (Read 2555 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2016, 06:08:04 PM »

Black Men for Bernie must have even less members than the Communist Party of Switzerland.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2016, 06:11:40 PM »

I have my doubts about the whole thing

Have you noticed the only places and people that have reported this are in the likes of breitbart, info wars, and Alex Jones?
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2016, 12:00:05 AM »

I think it's a bit insulting to say that black voters have been duped by Democrats into voting for them, and that they don't know what's good for them. Democrats have been winning the votes of African-Americans since 1936, and the vast majority since 1964. That ain't because black voters are confused or tricked; they vote according to what appeals to them most, just like white and other voters. Republicans shouldn't ask for the black vote by claiming that they've been voting wrong this whole time because they're blind or stupid. A Democrat wouldn't ask for the votes of white evangelicals by telling them "you're been voting the wrong way, you've been duped." They would offer an alternative that is honest and tries to understand their community's concerns. Trump's outreach is based on stereotypes about African American communities that aren't true; he isn't in 4th place among black voters for no reason. He has earned his position in 4th, just like she has earned her 80-90% among them.

I agree with you that saying black voters are being duped into voting for democrats is rediculous, but at the same time with regards to evangelical white people that is exactly what the democrats do. The premise of the book "What's the matter with Kansas", which basically states that middle class whites are being duped into voting GOP by race and social issues, is an article of faith among most dems. Heck, there are a large number of posters here who believe that anyone who isn't a democrat is straight up evil or stupid.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2016, 12:53:03 AM »

When I saw that this thread had 3 pages I was like "oh no"
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2016, 03:14:23 AM »

Anyone who would vote for Donald Trump doesn't understand what Bernie Sanders stood for, and has no interest in furthering a progressive agenda.  Only Hillary Clinton will stand up for working class interests.  That's why Bernie endorsed her.

It's not surprising that the only people who will defend Donald Trump are generally incoherent, totally unhinged, and alleging that everything is "rigged" and that everyone is out to get them.

That's what amphetamine psychosis sounds like.  But, I'm guessing the sorts of people who passionately support Donald Trump abstain from that sort of activity.  They don't even have that excuse.

How do these people manage to breathe?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2016, 11:03:47 AM »

We're riding the Trump Train straight to the White House because there's zero chance crooked Hillary is going to win. Sorry to burst your bubble.

LMAO based on lying rigged polls. Ok sure

$500 Hillary wins and I'll give you 2-1 odds in the bargain.

Serious as a stroke. Put up or shut up.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2016, 11:10:30 AM »

Anyone who would vote for Donald Trump doesn't understand what Bernie Sanders stood for, and has no interest in furthering a progressive agenda.  Only Hillary Clinton will stand up for working class interests.  That's why Bernie endorsed her.

It's not surprising that the only people who will defend Donald Trump are generally incoherent, totally unhinged, and alleging that everything is "rigged" and that everyone is out to get them.

That's what amphetamine psychosis sounds like.  But, I'm guessing the sorts of people who passionately support Donald Trump abstain from that sort of activity.  They don't even have that excuse.

How do these people manage to breathe?

"Anti-establishment"

Never mind that Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama were all anti-establishment at one point.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2016, 04:00:21 PM »

Never even heard of them. Judging from how well Bernie did among blacks though, I'm guessing they must have been very influential!
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2016, 04:28:58 PM »

I wonder how many black Sanders/Trump voters there are. I'm sure there are a few just like white/Latino/Asian/other Sanders/Trump voters, but I wonder how many.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »

Ignore this retard and stop letting obvious trolls derail threads please, kthx

Yes I agree.
Image of our new "Misoir" friend ....

Are you implying that all black people are trolls? Wow. Are you afraid of Misoir because he's a "super predator?"

They're just afraid of having their liberal echo-chamber interrupted so they have to smear anyone who's a Trump supporter are retarded and a "troll". What more would you expect from these people?

What a crackpot.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

They never supported Bernie in the first place. They are a disgrace to the community. Of course this comment is literally coming from a black person.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2016, 10:28:06 PM »

Never even heard of them. Judging from how well Bernie did among blacks though, I'm guessing they must have been very influential!

Judging by the Facebook group, it's basically just one guy.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2016, 11:44:40 PM »

Judging by the Facebook group, it's basically just one guy.

So it should be renamed Black Man for Trump? Still pretty edgy.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2016, 11:53:03 PM »

This black man knows what's good for him. If only the rest of the black community abandoned crooked Hillary and the Democratic plantation they'd actually be successful and not have to worry about daily violent crime. Good on him for being brave and taking the lead! He's like the Harriet Tubman of our times.

You are a bigot.
Your words only solidify why so many find trump supporters disgusting.
Congratulations.

You know exactly what was meant by that. You're the one making it into a racist statement. It's what the politically correct thought police always do when someone doesn't word a statement exactly to their liking.

Well, Trump presidency would have your parents die a miserable death. Since you, most definitely, know what is good for you, I will conlude that your parents dying a miserable death is something you believe to be good for you. What a horrible person you are - but you know that, donīt you?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies