Trump Being Compared To Hitler
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:15:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Being Compared To Hitler
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Trump Being Compared To Hitler  (Read 3173 times)
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 10:15:28 PM »

JUST LIKE HITLER, Bush and Clinton was responsible for "trenches of thousands and thousands of dead bodies", and if Trump Hillary got elected, his death toll might be even higher.
Fixed it! Smiley

Just stop trying please.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 10:16:21 PM »

Trump isn't the one we should be worried about becoming the next Hitler. Crooked Hillary let an American ambassador be killed by a bunch of terrorists and said "who cares" when questioned about it. He was so excited when Gadafi was killed. She'd want to start a third world war with Russia over countries that can't even pay their dues for protection. She supported the Iraq War and lied to Americans about WMDs. She takes money from governments that kill gay people and gives them access to her as secretary of state. But yeah Trump's the bad guy. Trump's the danger. Crooked Hillary would destroy America in every way.

My goodness, aren't we all pent up and melodramatic, amateur dramatics is calling you.

LOL.
This new trump dude we got is a nut case.
Can we return him for a cash refund .... or at least an exchange ?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 10:23:18 PM »

Trump isn't the one we should be worried about becoming the next Hitler. Crooked Hillary let an American ambassador be killed by a bunch of terrorists and said "who cares" when questioned about it. He was so excited when Gadafi was killed. She'd want to start a third world war with Russia over countries that can't even pay their dues for protection. She supported the Iraq War and lied to Americans about WMDs. She takes money from governments that kill gay people and gives them access to her as secretary of state. But yeah Trump's the bad guy. Trump's the danger. Crooked Hillary would destroy America in every way.

My goodness, aren't we all pent up and melodramatic, amateur dramatics is calling you.

LOL.

I like Seriously tons more. Can we exchange him for another Seriously? This new guy got to my ignore list faster than StatesPoll did.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 10:41:51 PM »

I guess it's good to know who our resident nihilists are.
I've spent most of my day taking care of someone with a serious head injury, and she is acting less dense than you are.

So you responded to me twice. Both times with insults and neither time with a single piece of counter-evidence. I win!
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2016, 10:58:33 PM »

I guess it's good to know who our resident nihilists are.
I've spent most of my day taking care of someone with a serious head injury, and she is acting less dense than you are.

So you responded to me twice. Both times with insults and neither time with a single piece of counter-evidence. I win!

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I have an interest or see some point in arguing with you.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2016, 11:01:14 PM »

I have a question for outraged Trump supporters - what do you make of these images below?

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2016, 03:40:42 AM »
« Edited: August 28, 2016, 03:43:56 AM by Ebowed »

The question isn't whether the Trump/ISIS team will destroy America.

No; America will defeat ISIS and Trump.

But first, the Trump/ISIS coalition has to be stopped.

We know that the Nazis support Trump/ISIS.  That's why America will stand firm against Trump/ISIS.

America will defeat the Nazis once again by firmly and decisively rejecting Trump/ISIS.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2016, 05:57:50 AM »

The question isn't whether the Trump/ISIS team will destroy America.

No; America will defeat ISIS and Trump.

But first, the Trump/ISIS coalition has to be stopped.

We know that the Nazis support Trump/ISIS.  That's why America will stand firm against Trump/ISIS.

America will defeat the Nazis once again by firmly and decisively rejecting Trump/ISIS.
Take a deep breath Grin

It is a classified DIA report, August 2012. FBI [and of course Obama] knew the consequences of their politics.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

ISIS indeed is a biproduct of USA's/Bush's/Obama's politics in the Middle East.

Not just that, this [rise of ISIS] was exactly what they wanted. But it got out control.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2016, 09:12:24 AM »

There are legitimate comparisons that can be made between Trump and Hitler, more so between Trump and Mussolini.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2016, 09:23:50 AM »

There are legitimate comparisons that can be made between Trump and Hitler, more so between Trump and Mussolini.
I really do hope that mainstream media will listen to you. Because those comparisons are so dumb that it would help Trump's narrative about corrupt system (media is a part of it) Smiley

On the other hand, I don't believe that media are so dumb as red hacks here Sad
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2016, 10:00:40 AM »

I really do hope that mainstream media will listen to you. Because those comparisons are so dumb that it would help Trump's narrative about corrupt system (media is a part of it) Smiley

Please tell me how you can't see any comparisons between Trump/Hitler/Mussolini, and I'll give you a gold star.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2016, 10:22:40 AM »

Please tell me how you can't see any comparisons between Trump/Hitler/Mussolini, and I'll give you a gold star.
So why have media been hiding it? Sad

There are no "projective" comparisons between them.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2016, 10:26:06 AM »

Comparisons .........

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2016, 10:55:20 AM »

LOL.

For realzees.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2016, 11:03:06 AM »

Why in the hell do media hide it from the average voters?! Sad
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2016, 12:49:31 AM »

One important difference between Trump and Hitler is that Trump will not invade Poland.  Trump will instead let his good friend Putin have the privilege of doing that.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2016, 01:09:51 AM »

I pray you're not serious...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2016, 05:40:29 AM »

Good thing someone like Hitler emerging under the American political system is unlikely. When Hitler came to power in 1933, Germany was no longer a functioning Democracy (parliamentary government effectively ending in 1930, the coup against Prussian government, which was a bulwark of democracy, in 1932).

That all being said, Trump as President can still do a lot of damage.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2016, 05:49:58 AM »

I have a question for outraged Trump supporters - what do you make of these images below?

Of course, they're all ridiculous.  Beyond ridiculous.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2016, 08:14:31 AM »

Good thing someone like Hitler emerging under the American political system is unlikely. When Hitler came to power in 1933, Germany was no longer a functioning Democracy (parliamentary government effectively ending in 1930, the coup against Prussian government, which was a bulwark of democracy, in 1932).

That all being said, Trump as President can still do a lot of damage.

I truly think Trump is what a Modern American Hitler  is pretty much inevitably look like. There's the shallow pro-forma observance of religion, both civic and Christian. There's the equally shallow "patriotism" (really a mix of jingoism and ultra-nationalism). There's the willful rejection of the status quo (crooked media, rigged elections), and the deliberate ignorance of how the basics of our system of governance actually work. There's blaming the "other" for all problems. Amd there's even the public embrace of populism while simultaneously cozying up to the wealthy elite. All capped off with lots of promises to "do things quickly" which is as explicit a promise as he can make to steamroll the law and the Constitution without being tried for sedition. Oh, and the threats of violence and disorder that get a wink and a nod from the campaign, when the campaign isn't the one actively promoting them.

Trump is a damned fascist, and we'll be lucky to see him exit the national stage without starting some type of civil war.

Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2016, 01:54:05 PM »

Every candidate for president should be compared to Hitler, and the one who is least like Hitler should win.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2016, 04:58:33 PM »

Donald Trump: "Create a database that every Muslim in America must register with!"
Adolf Hitler: "Make every Jew wear a patch so the government knows who they are!"

Donald Trump: "Build a wall to keep Mexicans out!"
Adolf Hitler: "Kick the Danes out!"

Donald Trump: "Total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the country."
Adolf Hitler: "Total and complete shutdown of Jews entering the country."

Donald Trump: "Make America Great Again!"
Adolf Hitler: "Make Germany Great Again!"
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2016, 05:11:15 PM »

^^^Sigh^^^
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2016, 05:21:44 PM »

I'm not really a fan of Trump, but the insanity of comparing him to Hitler makes me facepalm.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2016, 06:11:15 PM »

I'm not really a fan of Trump, but the insanity of comparing him to Hitler makes me facepalm.
They do all they can to help Trump Smiley

In Sweden media/Dems tried to use the same tactics against Trumpish party.

What did they accomplish? Well, voters didn't like when they was indirectly called/compared to racists/nazis/fascists. It solidified and energized those who already vote for Trumpish party. It pissed also off those voters, who share similar stands on immigration and Islam issues, but were undecided/didn't like image(fact that some supporters of this party were indeed racists, for instance), and drove those to Trumpish party Smiley

So Trumpish party just accepted it and was being grateful. (Bara tacka och ta emot in Swedish).
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies