Trump tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade's cousin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:06:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade's cousin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade's cousin  (Read 4237 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« on: August 27, 2016, 06:21:59 PM »

Trump's pitch to the AA community, basically:

"Hey blacks, your neighborhoods are pigsties, you're all dealing drugs and shooting each other, and you'll never amount to anything.  But that's what you deserve for voting for Democrats, so vote for me instead."

I think it just might work.
If that were only his pitch... His pitch is basically: your communities are in turmoil because of failed Democrat policies in the inner city. Democrats want your vote, but don't want to help you. I can help you fix these problems.

Tell me, why do you support Trump?
Because he's a Republican and NOT a Democrat. I am a Republican. Therefore, I do not support Democrats.

He doesn't believe in wealth redistribution to the extent a Democrat does. He believes in enforcing our border laws and building a wall that should have been built years ago.

Professionally, Trump's policies are more in line with protecting the American workers against the evil HB-1 visa program. I do not stand for the proposition that those not from here should take high-skilled jobs away from Americans. That matters to me. A lot.

Note: I am not talking about low-paying HB-2 seasonal visas, which are necessary in certain labor markets.

The bottom line is that neither the GOP-e nor the Democrats care about me or my job. They let foreign workers take jobs Americans are well suited and trained to do to cater to the special interests. That's so wrong on so many different levels. Trump will curb that unethical practice.

And -- most importantly -- Trump gets things done. I prefer pragmatists that get things done in the mold of Eisenhower. Trump is very much in that mold.

Also, I despise the Clintons. I think they are lying, unethical scumbags that I do not trust as far as I can throw them. I wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher.

They are worse than Obama could ever be. Obama, at least, is an ideologue. I respect philosophical differences. I don't like President Obama, but I respect him.

I do not respect the Clintons. Never have. Never will.

Tell me more about how your Georgian job is in danger because of the scary browns Mexican immigrants.
Mexicans? No. Illegal immigrants have nothing to do with it.

I am talking about the joke that is the HB-1 visa program. You know, the program that put those Disney IT workers out of work a few months ago, where they had to sign a non-disclosure agreement and train their replacements in order to get a severance.

I think even most here on the left will agree that that was not right. Their replacements were workers on visas from overseas.

But for every illegal immigrant that works here, they are limiting the economic opportunities of legal residents and citizens. That matters to those workers in those relevant sectors when they are out of a job or getting paid less than they should.

You do realize that Donald Trump has said he supports the H1-B program as it stands, don't you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies