Trump tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade's cousin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:42:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade's cousin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade's cousin  (Read 4238 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 27, 2016, 10:57:06 AM »

Are we finally ALL convinced that trump is an idiot ?
Absolutely disgusting !

PS: Where is Seriously, FuzzyBear and ChairmanSanchez .... why are they not defending their Little-Hands-Fuhrer Mr trump ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:47:50 PM »

He took down the tweet, and then put up the exact same tweet but with the correct first name spelling. Like that was the main problem...

OMG !
Are you just pulling our leg ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:18:47 PM »

Saying "I will now accept my accolades" after a tragedy is a classic HP move.

You would think that after trump did this exact same massive blunder following the Pulse nightclub massacre in Florida, that he would have known better.
What the hell is wrong with this fool ? !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 02:04:11 PM »

The only thing Trump did stupidly here is use a Tweet where you are limited to 140 characters. He should have sent prayers to the family first and foremost and then engaged in a debate about needless inner-city violence. From the podium, not Twitter.
This kind of murder in liberal cesspools like Chicago needs to stop. Fundamentally, Trump is right. Liberalism has failed the inner cities. This kind of crime should not happen to ANY family, whether they come from a famous family like Dwyane Wade's or just some random American.
It happens all too much in the city of Chicago, which is run by Obama's former Chief of Staff.
From a policy perspective, Democrats have failed their constituency. Over and over and over again.

Thank you! At least there's one other person here who isn't a shill for crooked Hillary. They just want to attack Trump for this because they know it's damning of the policies pursued by their bigoted party in cities like Chicago. Democratic policies have directly led to the deaths of countless black people and when Trump steps up to end this they call him racist.

Everyday I understand more and more why so many Atlas-blue avatars run from the ignorance that trump supporters spew.
Absolutely embarrassing.
Disgrace.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM »

So you are saying that the Democrats that control Chicago are doing a bang-up job in fighting crime there?

He has nothing to stand on because the facts about Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and I could go on and on speak for themselves. They're crime ridden, impoverished, and failing. People are fleeing those once beautiful American cities. And who has been running them for decades now? Democrats.

Don't you just love how they (Seriously & Misoir) cant stay on topic about the trump tweet and how distasteful it was towards the loved ones of the deceased woman.
The only way to defend it, is to somehow twist it, distort and deflect it to something else.
Disgusting.
(And it's not working here. Sorry guys.)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 02:58:39 PM »

Ignore this retard and stop letting obvious trolls derail threads please, kthx

Yes I agree.
Image of our new "Misoir" friend ....

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 03:22:52 PM »

Ignore this retard and stop letting obvious trolls derail threads please, kthx

Yes I agree.
Image of our new "Misoir" friend ....

Oh no, you didn't just cross post that image/post from another thread did you? Huh
Mods pls ban.

If the shoe fits ....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies