American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:14:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump  (Read 1422 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 27, 2016, 11:45:56 AM »

A silver-lining, perhaps, to Donald Trump's candidacy:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

source
Misoir
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:07:50 PM »

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims so I don't know why they're getting all mad like this except because crooked Hillary has pandered to them and lied. There are serious problems among Muslims. Look at Isis and all the terrorist attacks. Who was behind them all again? If Muslims don't want to be seen negatively then they need to call out the terrorists in their midst and reform Islam. Until then why should Americans risk our safety to coddle other people's feelings?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 12:10:08 PM »

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims so I don't know why they're getting all mad like this except because crooked Hillary has pandered to them and lied. There are serious problems among Muslims. Look at Isis and all the terrorist attacks. Who was behind them all again? If Muslims don't want to be seen negatively then they need to call out the terrorists in their midst and reform Islam. Until then why should Americans risk our safety to coddle other people's feelings?

Lol
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 12:11:18 PM »

God, we're gonna have a swarm of braindead Trump trolls until the election aren't we?
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 12:18:32 PM »

Why should all Muslims have to apologize for something one rogue Muslim does?  The whole idea of collective responsibility is utter nonsense.
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 12:28:57 PM »

Why should all Muslims have to apologize for something one rogue Muslim does?  The whole idea of collective responsibility is utter nonsense.

Except it's not one rogue Muslim it's thousands, maybe even millions of them.
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 12:31:20 PM »

God, we're gonna have a swarm of braindead Trump trolls until the election aren't we?

Upset that someone offends with your liberal sensibilities? People like you just want this place to be a leftwing echo-chamber where you all sit around praising Hillary and congratulating each other on being better than "those people". Sucks for you that there's freedom of speech even on this forum.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 12:36:26 PM »

Upset that someone offends with your liberal sensibilities? People like you just want this place to be a leftwing echo-chamber where you all sit around praising Hillary and congratulating each other on being better than "those people". Sucks for you that there's freedom of speech even on this forum.

This is just an acknowledgement that I read your post but didn't find it worthy of a response because it was too dumb.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 12:41:09 PM »

Except it's not one rogue Muslim it's thousands, maybe even millions of them.

It still doesn't mean they have to apologize. It just means that a few Muslims are crazy. And that you think it means they should have to apologize means you're an idiot.

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims

Hahahahahahahahahaha you should be a comedian I fell out of my chair laughing.
kyc0705

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 12:44:56 PM »

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 12:45:26 PM »

They've done that.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 12:46:22 PM »

Don't feed the troll guys.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 12:47:04 PM »

Trump supporters are embarrassing.
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »

What did he say that's offensive?
kyc0705

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 12:56:49 PM »

(I'm sorry, I'm answering in all GIF today). But that stuff about creating a "database" wasn't too good, for one.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 01:06:24 PM »

Lol

This new guy is really something. Presidential elections always bring in unusual characters.
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 01:09:57 PM »

(I'm sorry, I'm answering in all GIF today). But that stuff about creating a "database" wasn't too good, for one.

The decent Muslims should understand it's just a precaution. We can't be too cautious when dealing with potential terrorists who threaten the lives of every American. Including Muslims.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 01:14:15 PM »

Lol

This new guy is really something. Presidential elections always bring in unusual characters.

This year hasn't been that bad compared to 2012 though.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 01:15:04 PM »

The decent Muslims should understand it's just a precaution. We can't be too cautious when dealing with potential terrorists who threaten the lives of every American. Including Muslims.

lol.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 01:16:17 PM »

Lol

This year hasn't been that bad compared to 2012 though.
This year the unusual character is running for president Smiley
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 01:20:12 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2016, 01:24:12 PM by LittleBigPlanet »

lol.
A lot of red hacks went bananas when Trump started to talk about ideological test. "It is so offensive! It is unconstitutiall!!!!111", said those uneducated hacks.

Reality? It hurts Grin
https://morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 01:30:13 PM »

lol.
A lot of red hacks went bananas when Trump started to talk about ideological test. "It is so offensive! It is unconstitutiall!!!!111", said those uneducated hacks.

Reality? It hurts Grin
https://morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/

So the constitutionality of such an act is proven by a questionable poll of a select group of immigrants' opinion of the law? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

We used to have all kinds of checks and requirements on immigrants coming to America. We even banned commies from coming here. Why not do it again with people who want to kill us? There's a war going on right now but I guess you've drank too much of the liberal koolaid to see straight. His point was that if it's so offensive like the habitually triggered crybaby liberals claim then why do all these immigrants support it? Answer that.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 01:30:28 PM »

lol.

Reality? It hurts Grin

We already have a process that allows the President to limit entry into the country.

Like with many of Trump's ideas, this is stupid and counter productive.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 01:34:02 PM »

lol.

Reality? It hurts Grin

So the constitutionality of such an act is proven by a questionable poll of a select group of immigrants' opinion of the law? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I didn't say that, bro.

And of course it was not a point, bro.  Your comments, bro?
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 01:43:58 PM »

lol.

Reality? It hurts Grin

We used to have all kinds of checks and requirements on immigrants coming to America. We even banned commies from coming here. Why not do it again with people who want to kill us? There's a war going on right now but I guess you've drank too much of the liberal koolaid to see straight. His point was that if it's so offensive like the habitually triggered crybaby liberals claim then why do all these immigrants support it? Answer that.

We shouldn't ban anyone from coming here. That's retarded. Unlike your 13 year old self I don't believe in dividing human beings by imaginary lines and support open borders like any reasonable person. And why am I even arguing with you? You having a tantrum on an internet forum isn't going to change the fact that Trump is going to get crushed and that Clinton has already locked up the election. You're clearly delusional and I doubt you'll be able to come to terms with this fact until election day when you your boyfriend get demolished with your own eyes, but you need to understand that this election is already over, and that Hillary Clinton is effectively President-elect.

The only place Hillary will be going come January of next year won't be to the White House. It'll be straight to jail where she belongs for being a crook. The American people won't elect crooked Hillary despite whatever your lying polls have to say. So come down off that high horse of yours or you're in for a rude awakening on election night.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies