American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:11:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump  (Read 1423 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 02:41:20 PM »

I didn't realize that Trumpists were as delusional as they are.....oh wait...I do..
Misoir
Rookie
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 02:46:22 PM »

I didn't realize that Trumpists were as delusional as they are.....oh wait...I do..

Why's your avatar even blue? Might as well change it to red or yellow and tell the truth. You're not a Republican. Half of Republican primary voters voted for Trump. The majority of Republicans support Trump and are going to vote for him in November. When you insult the majority of your own party it's probably time for you to leave because we certainly aren't going anywhere.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 02:49:47 PM »

Why's your avatar even blue? Might as well change it to red or yellow and tell the truth. You're not a Republican. Half of Republican primary voters voted for Trump. The majority of Republicans support Trump and are going to vote for him in November. When you insult the majority of your own party it's probably time for you to leave because we certainly aren't going anywhere.

Last time I checked, both parties are big tents, you nor I can dictate what party someone should belong to.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 03:02:28 PM »

Let the Trumpsters rant about how people who look different from them "liberalism" and "PC culture" are ruining America, and only someone with a first grade understanding of the world can save us all. They'll get their rude awakening in just over two months.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »

Let the Trumpsters rant about how people who look different from them "liberalism" and "PC culture" are ruining America, and only someone with a first grade understanding of the world can save us all. They'll get their rude awakening in just over two months.

Not worth the energy. I agree.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims so I don't know why they're getting all mad like this except because crooked Hillary has pandered to them and lied. There are serious problems among Muslims. Look at Isis and all the terrorist attacks. Who was behind them all again? If Muslims don't want to be seen negatively then they need to call out the terrorists in their midst and reform Islam. Until then why should Americans risk our safety to coddle other people's feelings?

Why should all Muslims have to apologize for something one rogue Muslim does?  The whole idea of collective responsibility is utter nonsense.

Except it's not one rogue Muslim it's thousands, maybe even millions of them.

When did Fuzzy Bear achieve mitosis?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2016, 03:33:11 PM »

God, we're gonna have a swarm of braindead Trump trolls until the election aren't we?

This one is twice as worse than Mr Seriously, also.
Uggggggggg.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 03:34:57 PM »

Last time I checked, both parties are big tents, you nor I can dictate what party someone should belong to.

I wonder if he would dictate that the half of Republican primary voters who did not vote for Trump should also leave. Wink
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 03:40:57 PM »

jesus ing christ how retarded are trumpists

This one is pretty-bad.
You should read some of his other posts, in other threads .... they are equally as bad.
Mind boggling stuff.

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »

What did he say that's so offensive?  The decent Republicans should call out Trump. 
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2016, 03:32:39 AM »

Deport yourself.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2016, 06:45:28 AM »

I wonder if he would dictate that the half of Republican primary voters who did not vote for Trump should also leave. Wink

And this is why we don't win presidential elections.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2016, 08:06:18 AM »

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims so I don't know why they're getting all mad like this except because crooked Hillary has pandered to them and lied. There are serious problems among Muslims. Look at Isis and all the terrorist attacks. Who was behind them all again? If Muslims don't want to be seen negatively then they need to call out the terrorists in their midst and reform Islam. Until then why should Americans risk our safety to coddle other people's feelings?
That's the bottom line here.  Islamic Jihadist Terrorists are, very much, a present violent enemy in our midst.  (E.g. San Bernadino.)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2016, 08:15:52 AM »

(I'm sorry, I'm answering in all GIF today). But that stuff about creating a "database" wasn't too good, for one.

The decent Muslims should understand it's just a precaution. We can't be too cautious when dealing with potential terrorists who threaten the lives of every American. Including Muslims.

lol.
A lot of red hacks went bananas when Trump started to talk about ideological test. "It is so offensive! It is unconstitutiall!!!!111", said those uneducated hacks.

Reality? It hurts Grin
https://morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/
You must be logged in to read this quote.

So the constitutionality of such an act is proven by a questionable poll of a select group of immigrants' opinion of the law? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

We used to have all kinds of checks and requirements on immigrants coming to America. We even banned commies from coming here. Why not do it again with people who want to kill us? There's a war going on right now but I guess you've drank too much of the liberal koolaid to see straight. His point was that if it's so offensive like the habitually triggered crybaby liberals claim then why do all these immigrants support it? Answer that.

We shouldn't ban anyone from coming here. That's retarded. Unlike your 13 year old self I don't believe in dividing human beings by imaginary lines and support open borders like any reasonable person. And why am I even arguing with you? You having a tantrum on an internet forum isn't going to change the fact that Trump is going to get crushed and that Clinton has already locked up the election. You're clearly delusional and I doubt you'll be able to come to terms with this fact until election day when you your boyfriend get demolished with your own eyes, but you need to understand that this election is already over, and that Hillary Clinton is effectively President-elect.
The underlined assertion assumes that everyone coming here will, like magic, become amenable to liberal democracy.  This doesn't mean that we'll all believe in the same God, the same political party, etc., but it DOES mean that we all agree that respect for INDIVIDUAL rights is sacrosanct, even if it flies in the face of some group more.  It means that we accept the verdicts of free elections, and that our goal is not to be elected in, then set things up to where the folks elected in will never be elected out, or that, be sheer numbers, one's group can overturn the Bill of Rights, and, indeed, our very Constitution.  For some who have come here, this is a journey of a thousand miles that has already begun with a single step.

We have a right to exclude anyone we wish to exclude from coming to America.  This is not only Constitutional, it is something we have to ensure the interests of actual Americans.  Folks in other countries have no "right" to come here, and our elected officials have prescribed duties to look out for the protection of the rights and safety of Americans, FIRST (and, arguably, only).  Our form of government doesn't magically keep itself in the face of adding to our citizenry (hypothetically) large numbers of folks who don't believe in democracy, and who wish that view to carry the day in our polity.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2016, 10:12:51 AM »

That's the bottom line here.  Islamic Jihadist Terrorists are, very much, a present violent enemy in our midst.  (E.g. San Bernadino.)

So your bottom line is some racist BS? Cool story.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2016, 04:17:23 PM »

Of course it is.  He supports Trump/ISIS.  Everything comes down to racial resentment with these people.  Economic anxiety my ass.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2016, 04:21:52 PM »

Of course it is.  He supports Trump/ISIS.  Everything comes down to racial resentment with these people.  Economic anxiety my ass.

Yeah, there really isn't much other rationale for backing Trump. It's just interesting when the thin veneer of respectability some of the Trumpists try to maintain gets ripped away.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies