Would you like to have both candidates replaced? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:31:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Would you like to have both candidates replaced? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (I/O)

No (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 136

Author Topic: Would you like to have both candidates replaced?  (Read 3593 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: August 29, 2016, 10:43:30 PM »

Yes. Hillary is an even weaker candidate than I'd imagined. Her unpopularity among whites is deeply alarming. The level of bitterness among some people I've seen since the convention has shaken me to the core. One liberal white lady almost sneered at me as she told me Salazar was the nail in the coffin and she might vote Trump because "Nobody will listen to him." I had to remind her that he'd be the most powerful man in the world. An old , very liberal and well  educated good friend responded to my arguments with a simple "F*** her." Nominating Clinton was a historic mistake. Sanders would, amazingly, be doing better. If by some dint of miracle the country somehow rejected Trump and elects her, it will be just that: rejecting Trump, but absolutely zero mandate for Clinton. She would in that case be best off sticking to completely nonpartisan issues like mental health, aid to small business where she can work with the Republican Congress and keep her head down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies