Trump to address Detroit Black Church on Saturday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:15:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump to address Detroit Black Church on Saturday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump to address Detroit Black Church on Saturday  (Read 826 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 28, 2016, 11:11:49 PM »

My comment was not meant to say that blacks are more violent than others or that blacks couldn't support him ever or that violence would occur inside the church. I was just thinking about when he tried to speak at UIC in Chicago and how he went into an environment that was not exactly home to average trump supporters and that it was so hostile that they called off the event. I'm sorry, but even if trump wins Michigan he's not going to win Detroit. Detroit is just as able to be as hostile to trump as Chicago was. This is what I'm talking about. I'm sorry if it was taken otherwise.

I think you were a bit over-interpreted. I got what you meant.

As to the topic, I'll wait and see what the speech is. I don't see him finding a way to be effective at all, and without the support of his crazed fans whooping and cheering, I wonder if he'll keep course or it'll get awkward (either in clearly reading a script or in his off-topic ramblings).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies