Trump to Launch $10 Million Ad Buy For This Week (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:39:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump to Launch $10 Million Ad Buy For This Week (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump to Launch $10 Million Ad Buy For This Week  (Read 2028 times)
elcorazon

« on: August 29, 2016, 04:46:27 PM »

He's free to waste money in Virginia, Colorado, and New Hampshire.

New Hampshire is cheap and a rather important 2nd path. It's a wise decision.

To adequately cover New Hampshire is hardly cheap - you have to buy in the pricey Boston TV market, and maybe Portland, ME and Burlington, VT to reach the northern parts of the state.  Just making an ad buy on WMUR (Manchester, NH's ABC Affiliate which is technically in the Boston TV market) likely isn't sufficient.  When the ad buys are fully in, I'll check what Trump actually bought in to reach the state.

If you're already buying Portland to reach Northern New Hampshire, adding on the cheap Bangor and Presque Isle, ME markets to reach all of Maine (and ME-02) isn't that much of a stretch.
Is that all still true in the days of cable/direct tv, etc.? I know you can actually tailor ads to  specific suburbs in Chicago area by buying specific cable systems. I would think that would be doable in more rural areas as well.
elcorazon

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 05:21:14 PM »

Isn't that a lot to spend on VA? Seems like his worst state of the bunch
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies