Surrogate Super Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:02:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Surrogate Super Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Surrogate Super Thread  (Read 5868 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »

Kalwejt, I know the hilite of your day is trolling me, but really, accusing me, of all people, of racism, is absolutely laughable.

But I, of course, will not stoop to your level and throw around stupid insults as you have done.

But regardless, have a nice day.  

Actually, on a serious note, you've always struck me as a Ben Wade type of civil rights supporter. A great Radical Republican of his days, he freely admitted to his friends of being distasted in the presence of a Black person's presence.

I'm sure you'd be quite uncomfortable to see someone like Jay Z in your gated suburbs.

Honestly, Winfield, whenever I read one of your pompous post on how great on Blacks being equal you are, there's always a patronizing note there.

Have a nice day too and see the light Smiley

If you only knew how ridiculous your statements are, you would crawl under a blanket and not come out for 48 hours.

But in the meantime, you can continue to troll me, I don't mind.  It humors me.
He won't.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2016, 05:08:38 PM »

Kalwejt, I know the hilite of your day is trolling me, but really, accusing me, of all people, of racism, is absolutely laughable.

But I, of course, will not stoop to your level and throw around stupid insults as you have done.

But regardless, have a nice day.  

Actually, on a serious note, you've always struck me as a Ben Wade type of civil rights supporter. A great Radical Republican of his days, he freely admitted to his friends of being distasted in the presence of a Black person's presence.

I'm sure you'd be quite uncomfortable to see someone like Jay Z in your gated suburbs.

Honestly, Winfield, whenever I read one of your pompous post on how great on Blacks being equal you are, there's always a patronizing note there.

Have a nice day too and see the light Smiley

If you only knew how ridiculous your statements are, you would crawl under a blanket and not come out for 48 hours.

But in the meantime, you can continue to troll me, I don't mind.  It humors me.

Actually, you're half-correct. I am about to crawl under a blanket, because it's past 11 pm here and I have to woke up early.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2016, 06:50:47 PM »

I never thought I'd see the day when #NeverTrump Rhode Islander "Lincoln Republican" becomes a Deplorable. Shame.

I should report you for making a personal attack, however, being such a magnanimous person, I won't.

I've taken that tack before.  No more.

I've had folks imitate my signature and screen name to mock me, to attempt to make me look foolish.  Folks call me racist and sexist rather cavalierly, solely because I don't support their candidate, and because I wish our immigration policies to be enforced.  I don't do people that way, but it seems that the other side is free to do so, and without accountability.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2016, 09:36:08 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2016, 10:36:59 PM by Lincoln Republican »

I never thought I'd see the day when #NeverTrump Rhode Islander "Lincoln Republican" becomes a Deplorable. Shame.

I should report you for making a personal attack, however, being such a magnanimous person, I won't.

I've taken that tack before.  No more.

I've had folks imitate my signature and screen name to mock me, to attempt to make me look foolish.  Folks call me racist and sexist rather cavalierly, solely because I don't support their candidate, and because I wish our immigration policies to be enforced.  I don't do people that way, but it seems that the other side is free to do so, and without accountability.

You are of course correct.  By all means, you should speak your mind.

For myself, completely ignorant comments thrown at me by certain forum members, and there are many such comments, I do not reply in kind.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2016, 09:42:26 PM »

Khirz Kahn in NH today....

https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/795441870839103488

Ted Nugent in MI....

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcEN6pHW53g

https://twitter.com/American_Bridge/status/795406730570137600

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2016, 09:51:26 PM »

Trump's campaign has officially gone down to Kindergarten levels.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2016, 10:04:46 PM »

It was at kindergarten levels last year. Now it's down somewhere around played-out oil wells filled with sewage, and Hell.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2016, 10:09:08 PM »

It was at kindergarten levels last year. Now it's down somewhere around played-out oil wells filled with sewage, and Hell.
Don't they try to clean those places up with superfund money? Seems like we will need some after this campaign.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2016, 10:09:48 PM »

Kindergartners are more mature than this.
Moderate Pennsylvanian
Rookie

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2016, 10:17:59 PM »

Ted Nugent's genitals are black and blue? Maybe he shouldn't squeeze them so hard.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2016, 10:33:32 PM »

I don't think I've met a kindergartner who grabs his crotch and engages in sexual innuendo.
Wade McDaniel
Rookie
United States

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2016, 10:35:00 PM »

And she has the nerve to say Trump offends her or that he offends anyone for that matter.  After all, children are watching!

Except in Trump's case, the one actually running for president is saying and doing this stuff.

She doesn't have the guts to say it herself so "she's not saying it, Jay Z is" right? 
LOL. I guess when Trump had a murderer screaming the "n"-word at his rallies, he just "didn't have the guts" to say it himself, right? I thought PC was a bad thing... Wink

Why would Trump even think of such things being said?
What? Trump literally chuckled when he heard it. Don't given me this BS.

He pointed out the double standard regarding how the media would react if such things were said at his rallies.  My point is Jay Z gets away with it because he's black.
You don't understand at all the cultural context behind the word (though, given that you live in Mississippi, this is understandable). Recently, African-Americans have been reclaiming it, in the same way that Jews have reclaimed the (((echo))) (which I admit I have had misconceptions about in the past). However, from a white person, it still conveys the sense of denigrations that it has for 50 years. To put things in context, if I were to start echoing Jewish names, I would rightly be called out as anti-semetic, because this is what the echo has been used for outside the Jewish community. The "n"-word workshop the same way- cultural context is the root of it all.
Your reply is why I vote against all Democrats.
So I guess Trumpistas calling themselves "Deporable" is just as out of line as HRC...?
Well if you're comparing the n-word to "deplorable" then be my guest.
I mean... no, it is an actual word with a definition and not a discriminatory epithet, but it is denigrating (which is why HRC should not have used it). Anyway, if Trumpists can reclaim "Deplorable", and Jews can reclaim ((())) (both of which I am ok with, since they are used to make fun of those who used those word to denigrate), why can African Americans not reclaim the word which whites use to denigrate them? If anything, given the history of the "n"-word, there's even more reason to reclaim it and deny racists their sense of superiority.

Untangle yourself.  If Trump had someone use such words at his rally, they'd kick his cracker teeth in.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/21/don-king-n-word-trump-church.cnn

Citing a network that leaked questions to Clinton?  Clinton News Network!!! I suppose you think children should be given questions for tests ahead of time?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2016, 10:42:21 PM »

Ted Nugent's genitals are black and blue? Maybe he shouldn't squeeze them so hard.

It's an unfortunate side effect of spending time around Donald Trump while acting like an immature bitch.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2016, 11:08:11 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2016, 11:09:52 PM by ApatheticAustrian »

Live at PA pre-rally...

https://twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/795471264756465671

next speaker isn't really better..

You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/795475054557560832
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2016, 11:09:03 PM »

Frothy is back lol
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2016, 11:10:50 PM »

Rick Santorum is a certifiable moron and a loser.

Bob Casey is probably laughing his balls off at the career trajectory of the man he quashed.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2016, 11:10:51 PM »

What the hell is this campaign? The GOP should be completely embarrassed. This is 1/2 of the major parties in America! Unbelievably disgraceful show. Makes me sick. The POTUS, our highest office, a TRAITOR, because they disagree. They don't believe in any values of this country.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2016, 11:11:39 PM »

The only one certifiable is Santorum.
izixs
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.31, S: -6.51

« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2016, 11:15:33 PM »

It's an unfortunate side effect of spending time around Donald Trump while acting like an immature bitch.

In this case I'd have to disagree, Ted's just that terrible.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2016, 11:15:49 PM »

I'm waiting for the "straight talkers" to tells about how he doesn't really mean what he days.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2016, 12:15:21 AM »

Frothy has been on the campaign trail since Iowa?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2016, 12:18:27 AM »

and now jerry falwell jr. opens in VA....

somehow i could live with the continuiation of public Trump events if the most disgusting and hypocritical of his surrogates disappear after november 9th.

trump is btw 2,5 hours too late now. ^^ press pen still not there...
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2016, 11:14:22 PM »

I will repeat what I said before. I do not appreciate being censored. I do not know what ideas have been implanted into the mind of my good friend institutionally or elsewhere, but their merits, or lack thereof, are clear: being "woke" is a disease.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2016, 12:28:09 AM »

Feel #blessed to witness a classic Winfield election meltdown in person. this is atlas tradition.

I know you like to troll me, but really, that's the best attack line ya got?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies